Company: Robert Half
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: May 16, 2022
You will be responsible for accounting and financial reporting
of all accounts receivables, cash flow, and expenses. This position
will be responsible to ensure that accurate records are maintained
in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Manage full life-cycle of accounts payable (from supplier
invoice to payment).
- Utilize online banking to process payment (Bank and vendor
- Resolve invoice discrepancies in participation with Purchasing
- Work with vendors and employees to resolve payment
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Post, Reconcile, and Report Intercompany Transactions (AR &
- Manage Treasury activities
- Bank reconciliation, statement posting, payment reconciliations
(SAP to in-house Cash Pool monitoring software).
- Cash flow projections.
- Other Treasury projects.
- General Accounting Activities:
- Prepare analysis of accounts (Subledger, etc.)
- Produce monthly reports, and facilitate month end closing
- Administer back-end process of Travel and Expense.
- Participate in finance or business improvement projects.
Experience requirements - Knowledge of accounts payable & general
accounting procedures-manufacturing - MS Office (mainly MS Excel)
knowledge & familiar with ERP accounting systems - Proficient in
data entry and management - 1-3 years accounts payable and general
accounting experience - SAP experience preferred and a plus
Keywords: Robert Half, Detroit , Accounting Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!