Senior Executive Assistant
Company: Harper Associates
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Senior Executive Assistant - Birmingham, MI
Salary $100-130,000 base, plus performance bonus, fully paid family
medical insurance, (health, life, long-term disability, dental,
vision and 401K plus match ). Relocation package offered for
talented candidate who would enjoy living in the Detroit area and
has ties to the area.
Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant Role
Provide confidential and high-level administrative support to
Entrepreneur, Business Leader, and Founder in his family office
providing wealth management, philanthropic, creative endeavor, and
operating business support services. Multi-faceted position
facilitating and coordinating day to day business matters as well
as an ever-evolving array of entrepreneurial Founder projects and
interests, and the resultant needs for communications,
correspondence, scheduling, and research, with an office management
role. Some travel is required from time to time. Position is
located in downtown Birmingham, Michigan.
About the Job:
- Gatekeeper and part of a team liaising with Founder - Screen
and execute all communications with a positive and personal touch.
Monitor incoming digital, paper, and voice communications, and
prioritize, process, respond or delegate per Founder's wishes,
directives, and priorities.
- Member of executive assistant team to support Founder in
personal, business, philanthropic, creative, and travel endeavors,
whenever and wherever needed.
- Shared coverage on occasional communications or tasks on select
weekends and holidays.
- Facilitate complex, frequently changing travel schedules.
- Maintain strict confidentiality requirements at all times.
- Assist as needed with research as well as drafting, preparing,
editing and coordinating correspondence and presentation
- Travel infrequently to assist Founder with projects.
- Work closely with CFO on office management, organization,
administration, HR matters.
- Support CEO on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinate closely with all office staff members regarding
calendar, events, and priorities.
- Take on responsibilities of executive assistant partner(s)
- Culture carrier and mentor to administrative staff.
- Coordinate with managers and staff from all other departments
and units including archivists, travel/logistics staff,
home/personal staff, office and accounting staff and others,
including Founder's original global business.
- Supervise transcriptionists/research assistants (overview and
review/edit research work product as needed).
- Supervise and work closely with facilities manager (whose tasks
include office maintenance and care of physical office as well as
art collection and antique furnishings and related contractors, as
well as oversee duties of housekeeper/kitchen assistant).
- Coordinate timing of maintenance and repairs.
- Coordinate activities of art curator and interior
- Liaison with independent contractors on special projects.
- Oversee the filing systems, both paper and digital.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Senior Executive
Assistant/Administrative Leader supporting a CEO, or C-suite
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from accredited
College/University. Related course work a plus.
- Project Management experience a PLUS with experience dealing
with and meeting high-level clientele on a regular basis and
managing those relationships with grace and polished acumen.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to change gears quickly - a
truly flexible person who can innovate and improvise involving
multiple challenges and problems.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling all
confidential information; trust and integrity is key to this
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills and excellent written
and verbal communication skills. Familiarity with Apple products is
- A warm, positive "can do" personality with a "no job too small"
attitude in all endeavors is a must.
- Very organized with self-confidence and an easy sense of humor
make a great combination.
Please forward resume in strict confidence to :
Ben Schwartz, President, Harper AssociatesDirect: 248-737-0431 /
Main: 248-932-1170 / Fax: firstname.lastname@example.org /
Keywords: Harper Associates, Detroit , Senior Executive Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Birmingham, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!