Sr Product Manager - Embedded Lending
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Key position responsible for Bancorp product sales growth and
continued development and enhancement of Commercial or Small
Business lending products. Responsible for product financial
management inclusive of revenue forecasting, margin analysis and
pricing strategy. Continued management and support of existing
products, new product development, in-depth knowledge of products,
and support of sales initiatives through product training and joint
customer calls. Development of customer education and customer
focus programs for new and existing product initiatives. Perform
role of liaison between several areas of the bank, including Sales,
Operations, IT, Legal, Audit, Legal, and Risk. Identification of
risk associated with product lines and contribution to process
development and management to minimize risk. Support of delivery by
contributing to the definition of quality control standards and
work process procedures. Works under minimal supervision. Rarely
requires feedback or guidance on Responsible and accountable for
risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns,
and personally following policies and procedures as defined.
Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and
colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive
customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk
appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing,
managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive Bancorp Sales for Product(s) within the Commercial or Small
Business lending Product Line.
* Cross-trained in all functions within group.
* Increase Bancorp product sales and revenue growth year over
* From time to time participate in Client/Prospect calls.
* Implement and track Product Blitz/Campaigns.
* Perform business forecasting and modeling.
* Generate qualified lead list (cross-sell, new prospects,
* Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Products within the Product
* Track sales and revenue growth.
* Conduct client seminars.
* Product development and enhancement.
* Develop strategy plan and product plan to meet revenue and market
* Identify and prioritize product development opportunities.
* Deploy products to market w/in time frame and budget
* Provide product/sales consultative role on projects.
* Product introduction to market.
* Vendor selection and relations; contract negotiations (Business
partners DP & Ops).
* Market research and analysis.
* Maintain and enhance knowledge, current and evolving concepts,
practices, processes, laws/regulations, and technologies in
* Conduct market segment studies - product development Understand
and analyze competition in all Affiliate Markets.
* Perform market forecasting.
* Understand Buying Habits and Characteristics of Clients.
* Peer Group Analysis and Discussions.
* User Group Participation and Leadership.
* Attend User and Vendor Conferences.
* Internal Communication w/Affiliates.
* Product Announcements.
* Sales Forums and Roundtable Discussions.
* Development and distribution of sales tools, product agreements,
* Set market delivery expectation of quality and timeliness
factors. Establish agreed upon quality indicators with Operations
for product delivery.
* Monitor product performance against established quality
* Follow-up on progress of resolution for quality service
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Undergraduate degree in business or finance required. Or
equivalent work experience
* MBA or advanced degree preferred.
* 7-10 years' experience in Commercial or Small Business Lending
Product Development, Sales or Operations.
* 7-10 years' experience in Product Management with an emphasis on
sales, delivery of products to market and profitability
* Experience working in matrix management and multi-site
* Collaboration and relationship management skills required.
* Knowledge/experience with designated product(s) assigned.
* Understanding of current industry trends and issues as they
relate to the designated product line assigned.
* Priority management and time management skills.
* Extensive experience/ability to influence and negotiate with
individuals outside span of control.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills as individual
interfaces with all levels of management.
* Strong analytical, financial and strategic skills.
Sr Product Manager - Embedded Lending
Total Base Pay Range 98,000.00 - 196,500.00 USD Annual
LOCATION -- Chicago, Illinois 60606
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged
and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment
opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, Detroit , Sr Product Manager - Embedded Lending, Accounting, Auditing , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!