Company: Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Group: Magna Electronics
Division: Magna Electronics, Holly
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Holly, MI
Magna's ADAS technologies are shaping an autonomous future and
Full autonomy is coming. But to create the technology which will
bring it into view, you need the desire and ability to adapt
complete ADAS systems or modular solutions to any vehicle, for any
Magna's electronics solutions connect OEMs to their customers with
features that improve their lives. It's our expertise across the
entire vehicle, key strategic partnerships and culture of
innovation that allow us to make our industry-leading technologies
road-ready. And it is how we'll continue to build a safer, smarter
and more connected mobility experience for all people.
Provides financial leadership and plays an integral role in
establishing the financial direction, coordinates, consolidates,
and analyzes financial plans and projections necessary for the
success of the Company. Prepares complex financial analyses for
various business opportunities, assesses associated risks, and
makes recommendations. Evaluates financial / operational results
and controls and provides management with information for effective
planning and audit of the organization. Manages and drives
improvement in the financial systems including sales forecasting,
planning, product cost estimating, and operations controlling.
Plays an integral role in establishing the financial direction,
coordinates, consolidates, and analyzes financial plans and
projections. Analyzes and interprets actual performance to plan,
explains key variances, and makes recommendations for action.
Assists and advises management in the evaluation of the financial
aspects of existing and proposed business ventures (i.e.: cash
flow, ROI, capital requirements, pricing, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting plus six years' experience with
at least three years in a supervisory capacity ; or
- Completion of the CMA, CPA, or MBA program.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the fundamental doctrines, theories,
principles, and terminology of accounting and finance.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing company, including working
knowledge of operations controlling systems, cost estimating
systems, financial measurement and evaluation techniques and
product pricing/market strategies.
- Experience in departmental administration and supervision of
- Demonstrated high degree of analytical and evaluation
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills with the ability to
clearly communicate a vision, educate individuals and teams, and
- Ability to respect and maintain the confidential nature of the
- Working knowledge of financial and non-financial measurements
systems, lean manufacturing practices and cost management systems
- Ability to establish goals and guide strategic and operational
planning in the finance organization.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business
- Experience with SAP and HFM
- Business partner for general manager and act as "CFO" of the
- Establishing the strategic direction for the business. This
- Establishing and reporting key financial measures to help guide
- Conducting financial analyses in support of strategic
- Drives business plans and rolling forecasts while elaborating
the quantitative and qualitative finance plans, ensuring the
corresponding implementation of the plans after agreement with the
Management. Actively pushes for budget achievement.
- Assesses financial/operations results and controls in terms of
costs, budgets, trends, etc. Makes recommendations for increased
profit opportunities, more efficient asset utilization, etc. and
provides management with relevant information for effective
- Recommends financial opportunities and identifies potential
- Administers and evaluates the business' financial systems and
controls and recommends and implements improvements as necessary.
Key systems include Activity Based Management, Financial Evaluation
System, planning and reporting processes, etc.
- Directs and has overall supervisory responsibility for finance
department, this includes controlling and accounting.
- Provides technical advice and services to operating and
departmental managers, interpreting accounting reports and
statements, and investigating action where financial conditions
warrant. Performs other duties as necessary in support of business
objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our
success. That's why we are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications,
and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in
particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender
identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information
seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to
comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Keywords: Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik, Detroit , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Holly, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!