Automotive Dealership Finance Manager
Company: Suburban Imports of Troy
Posted on: February 15, 2019
High Earning Potential, Pay Stability, Opportunity to Grow, Brand Power, Family Environment and Loyalty.
These are just a few offerings The Suburban Collection provides its employees each and every day.
Are you currently a Finance Manager or new to the role and not getting the support, resources, training and adequate number of deals to make the living you deserve?
We are a Finance-focused auto group focused on giving you all the tools and resources to be the most successful "you" possible when delivering your share of our nearly 60,000 vehicles sold per year.
Were you just thrown into the position and expected to master it on your own? No upward mobility in sight?
Do you want to make more money? When We Grow, You Grow---
* Our world class training will allow you to offer all 11 Handpicked, First Class Financial Services Products in a quick and easy menu presentation---the result, the customer's time is respected and you have the energy to have a life after work. * With 36 automotive brands at 52 locations and no signs of stopping, there is a need to fill some seats. Over 85% of the positions filled each year are internal promotions. And the sky is the limit for income opportunities.* Hard work and dedication is always recognized, evident by our low turnover and high tenure.
Are you concerned about your current employer's lackluster compliance?
Rest assured, you will never be asked or told to do anything unethical or illegal, no one deal is worth jeopardizing your/ our reputation.
What We Offer Our Team
* #1 Auto Group in Michigan* 14th Largest Auto Group in the United States (and we're family owned)* Large retail automotive group however, family owned.* Our locations have a small town feel with big city amenities.* The Fischer family's goal has been to ensure each dealership has its own identity, culture, traditions and family atmosphere.* Resources, credibility, buying power, legacy, reputation, and gusto of a $2.4 Billion per year (sales) company with the feel of a functionally sound family owned dealership. * We've been in business for nearly 70 YEARS!* Unmatched compensation packages Top performers earning well over six figures* Unparalleled training program One of the top Training Programs in the area* First class technology* State-of-the-art facilities* Top notch Financial Services Products* 401k with company match* Car allowance* Vacation pay* Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance* Company-paid life insurance (2x annual income)* Companywide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)* Family oriented work environment with an open-door policy
Summary of Position + Who We are Looking For
The Finance Manager is a midlevel position responsible for coordinating the sale of financial services products and working with lenders and financial institutions to provide the best possible financial services to customers.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a background in automotive financial services, is results-driven,
hard-working, compliant, friendly and values relationship-building.
* Drive Profits while Protecting Assets* Responsible for the attainment and gross production of financial services' goals and objectives* Utilize a menu-based selling process* Present financial services products in a transparent and compliant manor to every customer, every deal* Take tough T.O's and close!* Lead the country in CSI standards and scores* Review customer credit applications and maximize lender calls* Act as a liaison between the customer and the lending institution* Work closely with sales team and sales managers, maintains effective employee relations* Drive sales with your leadership* Protect the dealerships assets* Observe all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties
* At least 2 to 3 years of experience working in the retail automotive financial services sector* Knowledgeable in leasing and special finance* Leadership capabilities* Preferred Reynolds and Reynolds experience* Unwavering commitment to customer service* Excellent relationship building skills* Strong work ethic, excellent communications skills and attention to detail* Computer savvy and team oriented* Professional appearance and demeanor* Valid driver's license with good driving record* Must pass preemployment testing including a background check and drug screen
What We Offer
* Employee discounts on Vehicles, Parts and Service* Vacation pay* Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance* Company-paid life insurance (2x annual income)* 401k with company match* Promotion from within* Almost limitless growth opportunities (over 30 brands in over 50 locations)* Company stability (70+ years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 15th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2.6 billion in 2017)
Come retire with us.
Keywords: Suburban Imports of Troy, Detroit , Automotive Dealership Finance Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!