Clerical Associate II
Location: Mount Clemens
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Dept: MAC Family Birthing Place
Hours per pay period: 72
Schedule: 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Position Summary: Performs moderately complex clerical functions to
ensure the efficient operation of the department or office.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties including faxing, copying,
scanning and filing.
- Answers and directs phone calls.
- Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence.
- Prepares memos and emails
- Updates and maintains databases.
- Compiles reports using established formats and procedures.
- Prepare meeting agendas; attend meetings and prepare meeting
- Communicate with customers and staff to answer questions.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise with office equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two years of clerical experience
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren, Detroit , Clerical Associate II, Administration, Clerical , Mount Clemens, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!