Receptionist/Security - Part Time
Company: Oakpointe Senior Care & Rehab
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Join our Oakpointe Senior Care & Rehab :team!The Receptionist
functions as the primary contact person for in-coming calls and
greeting all visitors. This position is also responsible for
providing a variety of administrative and clerical support.
What you will need to join our EPIC team:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in
- Good communication skills, with ability to communicate and
interact effectively with residents, physicians, visitors and all
Some of your duties may include:
- Welcome and greet residents, family members, and visitors both
in-person or over the phone.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and route callers as
- Maintain weekly schedules for administrative staff and other
staff, as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive resident, employee, and
- Update facility phone listing, as needed.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an
approved exception as required by law, is required for
Follow us on Social Media:
Keywords: Oakpointe Senior Care & Rehab, Detroit , Receptionist/Security - Part Time, Administration, Clerical , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!