Aviation Admin. Support
Company: Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Performs a variety of responsible administrative and human
resources functions. The job will perform a variety of
administration functions, including: Conducting new hire
orientation utilizing a multi-site, point-to-point technical
interface. Works as an integral part of the District Office
Primary job function is supporting the District Office with admin
and human resources functions.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job.
Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The
employee might not be required to perform all functions listed.
Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified
according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the
essential functions unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to
the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance.
Job performance standards may be documented separately and may
include functions, objectives, duties, or tasks not specifically
- In performing functions, duties, or tasks, employees are
required to know and follow safe work practices and to be aware of
company policies and procedures related to job safety, including
safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify
superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties, or tasks are to be carried out in an
honest, ethical, and professional manner and are to be performed in
conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the
event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and
procedures, employees are required to request clarification or
explanations from superiors or authorized company
representatives.1. Conducts new hire orientation, utilizing both
in-person as well as point-to-point remote web-based delivery
systems. Provides appropriate pre-hire access, instructions, and
documentation to new hires. Ensures attendance is accurately and
timely documented, and timesheets are submitted to the Payroll
department for processing.
2. Administers and scores tests, reporting results, organizes
training manuals and supplies, reference library, multimedia visual
aids, and other educational materials.
3. Develops training schedules in conjunction with management;
coordinates training activities so as not to conflict with client
service schedules. Requires flexible scheduling in order to support
new business startups or other unique business needs.
4. Maintains records and prepares reports to evaluate performance
of training activities, and to monitor progress of trainees.
5. Performs other administrative tasks and duties of a similar
nature and scope as required for assigned office or as
6. Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a
similar nature and scope as required for assigned office and / or
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Ability to acquire and maintain the required level of
Department of Defense (DoD) Security Clearance. Must have a minimum
of an active Interim Secret granted.
- Ability to acquire and maintain any other specific special
clearances/access requirements (e.g. JPAS).
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong administration skills.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veterans/DisabilityPlease apply using
Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Keywords: Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Detroit , Aviation Admin. Support, Administration, Clerical , Romulus, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!