Channel Marketing Manager, Central U.S. and Canada
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location: Remote, Central U.S. and Canada
Were seeking a passionate and driven Channel Marketing Manager to
join BlueVoyants revenue team!
We owe our success to great people skilled at what they do and care
about protecting businesses from today's evolving cybersecurity
threats. We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to drive
our co-marketing / through marketing with partners in Central U.S.
As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for
strategic marketing planning and execution of those plans to reach
regional revenue targets with key partners located in the Central
U.S. and Canada. You will promote BlueVoyant solutions to, with,
and through the regional partner(s) and support partners with the
right content, engagement, and incentives as they start, run, and
scale their business with us. In addition, you will own the
marketing relationship to plan and execute growth strategies within
Central U.S. and Canada to deliver on goals and KPIs supporting
brand development, higher-margin focus, and customer base expansion
in key target markets.
Your ability to translate partner and BlueVoyant's solutions into
compelling customer messaging for marketing initiatives will have a
measurable impact on BlueVoyant, our partners, and our clients.
Therefore, you must possess true grit to lead cross-functional
teams throughout the organization.
The position reports will report to the Director of North America
Channel Marketing. This is a remote position, but the individual
needs to be located in Eastern or Central time zone.
- Establishing effective relationships with internal and external
- Lead the design and execution of strategic and tactical plans
to support regional channel sales and recruitment targets.
- Build co-marketing programs leveraging BlueVoyant and partner
resources and services; while ensuring brand, messaging, and timing
consistency with corporate and sales objectives
- Create content (collateral, presentations, emails, webinars,
video) and initiate campaigns to enable, engage and ultimately
drive demand for BlueVoyant solutions through partners.
- Collaborate on regional partnership initiatives, including
events, digital programs, AR/PR activities, training, etc.
- Develop to-partner and through-partner messaging and
positioning that differentiates BlueVoyant solutions, the value
proposition in terms of the partner needs, competitive
differentiation and the state of the market and channel within the
U.S. Central region and Canada.
- Understand local needs, align on regional, national, and global
priorities, and deliver and execute regional marketing programs and
campaigns with partners.
- Work with channel sales and partner program teams to support
partner recruitment efforts within Central U.S. and Canada.
- Collaborate on regional initiatives with the BlueVoyant direct
sales, channel sales, technology partner marketing, partner
enablement, and corporate marketing teams to drive greater
- Manage channel campaigns, programs, and events end-to-end.
- Support various special projects.
- Define and track key success metrics for channel marketing
initiatives and drive data-driven prioritization decisions
- Measure campaigns, manage leads and opportunities, and generate
reports for partners and leadership.
- Prepare and present regular marketing status updates and
performance reports for leaders and program stakeholders.
- Prepare and manage a regional budget and manage the day-to-day
operations for the Channel MDF funding program within region.
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing, or a related degree
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in channel marketing,
regional channel marketing in Canada and Central U.S.
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding channel marketing
- Proven understanding of how to recruit and drive marketing
activities with Canadian MSPs, VARs, consultants, and cloud &
service providers with cybersecurity buyers.
- Proven ability to work across multiple departments and
collaborate to achieve top-line revenue results
- Excel at cross-functional teamwork, creative thinking, and
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and
global environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure,
test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible
- Superb project management skills and the ability to effectively
manage both short term and long term, strategic projects and
deliver on time
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including
storytelling, speeches, and presentations.
- Results-driven with a consistent record of delivering on
company growth through partner management strategies.
At BlueVoyant, we recognize that effective cyber security requires
active prevention and defense across both your organization and
supply chain. Our proprietary data, analytics and technology,
coupled with deep expertise, works as a force multiplier to secure
your full ecosystem. Accuracy! Actionability! Timeliness!
Led by CEO, Jim Rosenthal, BlueVoyants highly skilled team includes
former government cyber officials with extensive frontline
experience in responding to advanced cyber threats on behalf of the
National Security Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Unit
8200 and GCHQ, together with private sector experts. BlueVoyant
services utilize large real-time datasets with industry leading
analytics and technologies.
Founded in 2017 by Fortune 500 executives, including Executive
Chairman, Tom Glocer, and former Government cyber officials,
BlueVoyant is headquartered in New York City and has offices in
Maryland, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, London, Budapest and Latin
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States or
Canada as applicable. BlueVoyant provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
BlueVoyant complies with applicable state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bluevoyant, Detroit , Channel Marketing Manager, Central U.S. and Canada, Advertising , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!