Company: GP Strategies
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Job Description (website): GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is
a global performance improvement solutions provider of training,
eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering
services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of
organizations by delivering innovative and superior training,
consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet
the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500
companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other
commercial and government customers.
GP Sandy, a division of GP Strategies engages a wide variety of
professionals to design and develop performance
improvement/marketing programs for the Automotive OEMs.
Automotive Product/Brand Training Writer
The Automotive Product Writer will develop product and sales
process training materials for use by dealership sales consultants.
This is a full time (not freelance) position in our Troy, MI
* Meeting with client and internal subject matter experts.
* Coordinate the development with graphic designers and web-based
* Develops dealership sales process and product training materials
following approved course designs
* Creates web-based training storyboards, including interactive,
* Develops vehicle walk-around presentations for use by
in-dealership trainers, including engaging activities
* Writes exam questions based on approved course objectives
* Assists in the course review process
* A Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience in an editorial
discipline (Technical Writing, Journalism, Marketing
* Ability to interface and work with team members and provide
excellent customer service skills
* Coursework or equivalent work experience in Product Brand
Marketing Writing, Instructional Systems Design, Training Content
Development is a plus
* Experience writing automotive product training materials is a
* InDesign, Articulate Storyline, or other publications software
experience is a plus
* Basic project management skills are desired
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is
Must be able to satisfy requirements for background check, motor
vehicle records check, and drug screen.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Keywords: GP Strategies, Detroit , Automotive Writer, Advertising , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!