Lead Toddler Teacher
Company: The Learning Experience #151
Location: South Lyon
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Top 5 Reasons to join the TLE South Lyon West Team!!
1. SIGN ON BONUS OF $1000 FOR QUALIFIED TEACHERS!
2. GENEROUS PAID TIME OFF (7 paid days off after 90 days of
3. CHILD CARE DISCOUNTS
4. Employer sponsored Health Care available after 90 days!
5. Employer sponsored continuing education for CDA, Associates or
Lead Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of
happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families, and communities. Our passionate teachers use a growth
mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning. Role
- Lead, coach, and mentor less experienced teachers in your
classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a
safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment.
- Serve as a role model, using a growth mindset to develop young
minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum -, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center's success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least
six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred.
High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning
Keywords: The Learning Experience #151, Detroit , Lead Toddler Teacher, Education / Teaching , South Lyon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!