Company: The Phillip Charles Group
Location: Flat Rock
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client, a rapidly growing full-service steel supplier is
looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. In this role, you will be
the voice of customers and processors while staying involved with
necessary improvements of overall COPQ metrics determined by the
This is a direct hire position with a salary range between $75k -
$110K. The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm, with
occasional overtime as needed.
Supplier Quality Engineer Duties:
- Interaction with customers in resolution of non-conformances,
continuous improvement, new business opportunities.
- Interaction with plant, suppliers, and processers in material
dispositions and corrective actions.
- Drive root cause investigation and PCA implementations.
- Disposition of held material.
- Assist in planning and holding plant quality meetings.
- Assisting with internal/external containments when
- Any assignments given by Quality Manager
The Phillip Charles Group has been servicing the local metro
Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong
partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees. The
Phillip Charles Group is your advocate whether you are a seasoned
veteran or a new grad still trying to determine your career path.
We know how stressful and time consuming finding the right job can
be. We make it less stressful.
Supplier Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years working with flat roll sheet or coil.
- Minimum 6 months interacting with suppliers or customers.
- Knowledgeable in ISO9001/IATF16949 standards. Must become, at
least internally certified, within 12 months of accepting position
to be an Internal Auditor.
- Preferred knowledge of exposed inspection techniques.
- Must be well spoken and able to work with all departments to
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Metallurgical Engineering background a plus.
Supplier Quality Engineer Benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit
their resume to
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Phillip Charles Group, Detroit , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Flat Rock, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!