EMC Engineer II
Company: Imagine Staffing Technology
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Nature & Scope: Imagine Staffing is currently seeking an EMC
Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI for our International client. This
position is responsible for reviewing the accuracy of data and
serving as a technical liaison with clients. Responsibilities
include reading and interpreting standards and regulations,
conducting technical training, quoting projects, and working with
clients to resolve technical problems .
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform EMC Testing as per various standards such as FCC Part
15B, EN 301 489, products covering ITE, WLAN, BT, GSM/UMTS/ LTE (
2G, 3G, 4G) and other electronics products for worldwide market
- Build and improve the testing capability for EMC
- Perform in-house calibration of EMC sites, cables, etc., and
help on lab maintenance
- Record test data, prepare test reports and certification
- Perform annual site calibrations and assist on filing of site
listing and accreditations.
- Provide training to compliance testing team members on the
latest EMC regulatory requirements.
- Provide sales support and customer services on product testing
and or certification enquiries.
- Participate, understand, interpret and tailor international
product testing specifications, test methods, and certification
- Maintain and develop CAB Conformity Assessment Body
designations for worldwide markets
- Provide and present at Seminars for marketing purposes
- Act as Technical Resources for customers
- Other assignments that relate to business and lab
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Electrical Engineering or
- Minimum one-year hands-on experience on product testing
especially for wireless devices
Job Specs & Details:
Hours of Operation
- 2 nd shift work, but ability to work 1 st shift if neededby
Keywords: Imagine Staffing Technology, Detroit , EMC Engineer II, Engineering , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!