Posted on: August 6, 2022
Currently, StaffBright has a great Manufacturing Engineer
opportunity in the Metro Detroit area. We are seeking individuals
with 3+ years of experience working in a Manufacturing setting.
This is an awesome opportunity in the aerospace industry!What You
Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for
managing industrial production processes
- Problem-solving, correcting issues, external processing,
- Answering questions on the shop floorWhat We Need From YouTo be
considered for this role, candidates must have the following
experience and skills:
- 4+ years of Manufacturing experience
- Experience with Machining
- Experience developing the process to manufacture the
partsAll-Star SkillsetThe ideal candidate will also have any or all
of the following preferred experience and skills:
- Ball screw experience, Machine or manufacturing gears
- Aerospace experienceThe Perks
- PTO is negotiable
- Great health benefits!
- 401k Match
- Opportunity for growthStaffBright - Who We AreStaffBright
matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, Engineering, and
Sales and Marketing opportunities with industry-leading
organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering
excellent results for our client companies. At StaffBright, we work
closely with our clients, recruiters, and candidates to ensure that
talent needs are fulfilled quickly, and with the right individual.
StaffBright is proud to be a recipient of Best of Staffing in
Keywords: StaffBright, Detroit , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Plymouth, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!