Location: Madison Heights
Posted on: August 8, 2022
- The candidate would be responsible for custom designed PC based
solutions that will allow our customer's chemical processes to be
- In this capacity, they would need to visit customers,
understand their needs, design and quote a system to meet their
needs, assist in the start of this equipment, and troubleshoot this
equipment as well as existing Client equipment in the field.
- We are currently using Ignition and Opto 22 to interface with a
PC for control.
- Innovator: The candidate, based off of previous knowledge or
from their own investigation, will attempt to find ways that we can
integrate these equipment solutions within the Internet of Things
and Industry 4.0.
- Programmer: The candidate would need to have knowledge of
solutions for our customers, as well as programming of custom
chemical dispensing units.
- Knowledge of Wonderware and Autocad are a big plus as well.
Education: High School or GED
Keywords: RGBSI, Detroit , Application Engineer, Engineering , Madison Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!