Site Reliability Engineer - 100% Remote
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Site Reliability Engineer
A site reliability engineer (SRE) contributes by implementing tools
to deploy, monitor, and maintain deployments of our software stack.
In addition to building tools for these deployments, an SRE
collaborates with the engineering team to debug production
- Builds tools to deploy, monitor, and maintain deployments.
- Debugs production deployments in collaboration with relevant
- Assists with CI/CD pipelines.
- Manages deployment infrastructure (e.g., EC2).
- Interfaces with enterprise infrastructure teams for enterprise
- Collaborates with other engineering teams to build scalable
An SRE should have:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in industry, in software
- 3+ years of experience as an SRE or equivalent role.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or comparable experience.
- Experience deploying production code in SaaS and on-prem
An SRE is preferred to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with AWS and EC2.
- Experience interfacing with customers to debug on-prem
- Experience with zero-downtime upgrades.
- Experience with production database migrations.
- Experience escalating and resolving critical production
Keywords: Conexess Group, Detroit , Site Reliability Engineer - 100% Remote, Engineering , Northville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!