Posted on: August 8, 2022
Electrical Engineer needed for established Architectural firm!
Great Pay and BenefitsThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Mike WilliamsAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and
sending us your resume.A bit about us:Founded over 100 years ago,
we are an architecture and engineering firm. We have a long history
and reputation for excellence because we believe that all the
facets of our design, from architecture, consulting, engineering,
and planning, must create a positive impact for our clients, the
community, and the world through responsive, innovative, and
sustainable design solutions.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverageJob DetailsAs a Senior Electrical
Engineer, your primary responsibilities include providing for the
design and technical systems for large, complex projects from
schematics through construction administration. It is expected that
the Electrical Engineer will be in regular coordination with the
Supervisor in the project development and performance phases.
- Mentor support engineers to help prepare them for greater
- Provide regular feedback to the Electrical Engineering
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and services
- Contribute to department discussions on field feedbackShould
know some of the following
- Power Distribution, Lighting and Controls, Fire Alarms
- Mission critical/data center projects
- BA in Electrical Engineering and PE licensure
- LEED Accredited preferred
- A/E industry preferred
- Utilization of EDSA, SKM
- CADD/RevitInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Detroit , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!