Validation Engineer Intermediate
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- In-vehicle validation of areas including environmental
intrusion, exterior lighting, wipe/wash systems, closures, and
vehicle recovery systems.
- Lead development activities involving the targets and execution
of customer functional objectives
- Lead validation /development activities involving the
DVP&R, development trips, and manufacturing
- Document emerging issues, aid in root cause, and lead the
design and releasing team in issue closure.
- Reporting findings and recommendations to senior
- Benchmarking of competitive vehicles.
- Maintain lessons learned and actively participate in cross
vehicle Tech Clubs.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an ABET accredited
- 3 years' experience in a vehicle development or design
- Must be able to commute between Windsor and Southeast Michigan
up to 60%.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Detroit , Validation Engineer Intermediate, Engineering , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!