ADAS SIL Validation Engineer
Company: Detroit Engineered Products (DEP)
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The ADAS SIL Validation Engineer will conduct ADAS L2-L3 system SIL
test activities. ADAS SIL Validation Engineer will be involved in
developing test patterns, automated test scripts, and executing
V&V testing for ADAS L2-L3 Software on Software in the loop
(SIL) simulator. Responsibilities include but not limited
- Developing test patterns based test cases using state of the
art validation methods on organizations P4ADV platform.
- Build Software Container / Merging Calibrations and working
with the Software feature team / Calibration and ICT team(s) as
required making the baseline functional on the SIL.
- Utilizing organizations P4ADV Platform to execute baseline SW
validation testing as required.
- Working with cross-functional ADAS department stakeholders to
solicit requirements clarifications, communicate results and
- Creating and publishing test reports to the required team
members and author issues in the issue tracking databases as
- Work with AD SIL tools support team to communicate results,
debug and resolve issues in a timely manner to achieve resolution
of SIL features/issue fixes requested.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
or equivalent engineering degree from an accredited
- 2+ years of proactive coding experience in C++,
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn software toolset and
- The ideal candidate for this position is a strong team player
willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
or equivalent engineering degree from an ABET accredited
- Familiar with software DevOps or CI/CD environment and test
tools: Bazel, Docker, Airflow.
- 2 or more years of experience in software DevOps or CI/CD
Keywords: Detroit Engineered Products (DEP), Detroit , ADAS SIL Validation Engineer, Engineering , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!