DevOps Engineer for Automated Driving - XC
Company: Bosch USA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company DescriptionDo you want to contribute ideas that will
shape the future of mobility? As the world's largest automotive
supplier, Bosch is driving change in the mobility sector. Join us
and you can help innovate, create and form the future of
mobility.The Bosch Cross-Domain Computing Solutions division
develops state of the art solutions as well as advanced features
leading to the future of cockpit electronics and Assisted and
Automated Driving. Our dynamic team focuses on innovating and
developing user-centric solutions for Drivers Assistance features
and systems enabling Autonomous Driving.360 - Video Perception,
Behavior Planning, Cloud Computing, Next Gen System and Software
Development - with us you will experience all facets of partially
and highly automated driving.
Job DescriptionAS a DevOps Engineer, you will be an important part
of our unique project with over 1,000 employees worldwide and
develop first-class software for the future together with us
today!Our goal: To be able to take your hands off the steering
wheel, let the vehicle do the driving and reach your destination
safely and without stress.We are looking for an experienced
software developer for the development of enabling technologies in
the area of advanced driver assistance (L2+) and autonomous driving
(L3/L4).As a DevOps Engineer in an agile software development team,
- Develop and shape the design of our software development
environment, continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
pipelines, and the underlying cloud infrastructure for a project
with more than 1000 software developers.
- Define and develop CI/CD/CT platform solutions using modern
software development methods like test-driven development.
- Continuously improve on existing build systems for complex
software projects, which are then qualified for safety sensitive
- Be a strong advocate and leader for project teams in DevOps
practices and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of Python software development
- 1+ years of experience working with a Linux based operating
- 1+ years of experience with Git and remote tracking software
(E.G. GitHub, BitBucket, etc.).
- 1+ years of experience with containerization technology (E.G.
- Experience with build system technologies (E.G. CMake, ninja,
- Experience with continuous-X technologies (E.G. GitHub Actions,
Azure DevOps Pipelines, etc).
- Experience with monitoring systems to measure key performance
indicators (E.G. Grafana, Splunk or similar)
- Experience with maintaining Continuous-X pipelines utilizing a
cloud infrastructure environment (E.G. Azure, AWS, etc).
- Experience with other typical DevOps technologies such as
Kubernetes & Helm, Ansible, Artifactory, Terraform, or
- Written and verbal German language knowledge
Additional InformationBy choice, we are committed to a diverse
workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.BOSCH is a proud
supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Keywords: Bosch USA, Detroit , DevOps Engineer for Automated Driving - XC, Engineering , Plymouth, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!