Location: Sterling Heights
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Employbridge Search Group is excited to partner with our client
to source and hire a Project Engineer for their location in
Sterling Heights, MI. This a fast growing, stable company with
growth and advancement opportunities. They offer competitive
compensation, benefits, and a great work/life balance.
- Determine product specifications by evaluating project
requirements, customer specifications, and performance
- Complete technical feasibility and system trade-off studies on
multiple configurations for potential applications with detailed
cost estimates and timing plans.
- Prepare detailed concept designs and supporting analysis for
program proposals and quotations.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and
plans, conferring with management.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project
phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements;
reviewing bids from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Develop project schedule by studying project plan and
specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress;
coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and
plan/schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
- Communicate technical and programmatic status of project with
customers, suppliers, and/or Horstman team thru written reports and
presentations as required.
- Select parts, components, and/or sub-systems to optimize
performance, cost, delivery, and quality to meet application
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests
as required to develop product.
- Develop/validate corrective actions because of testing to
improve product and maintain project schedule.
- Develop product designs for ease of manufacturing/assembly and
interface with Horstman manufacturing and suppliers to resolve and
validate manufacturing changes as required.
- Prepare Technical Data Packages (TDP's) to include CAD Models,
2D drawings, Bills of Material, Performance Specifications,
DFMEA's, DVP&R's, and Assembly/Installation Procedures.
- Demonstrate and maintain organizational focus on safety,
quality, programs, policies and procedures. Qualifications:
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a project engineer managing
multiple projects and customers.
- Knowledge of suspension systems for heavy weight class
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, self-starting individual,
with a strong capability for self-learning and driven to complete
- Must be detail-oriented with a high standard for accuracy and
- Good communication skills in spoken and written forms are also
- Must be proficient with MS Office tools particularly Excel,
Word, and Power point. This employer is an AAP/EEO Employer and
commits to making reasonable accommodations where necessary,
providing such accommodations do not cause undue hardship on the
conduct of business
Keywords: EmployBridge, Detroit , Project Engineer, Engineering , Sterling Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!