Sales Engineer- Building Automation
Posted on: September 21, 2023
A leading provider of Building Automation Systems throughout
South East MichiganThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Courtney
HoogervorstAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $150,000 per
yearA bit about us:A leading provider of Building Automation
Systems throughout South East Michigan. We have in-house Design and
Engineering capacities, and we install 100% of the systems that we
provide. Projects Include: K-12, Municipalities, & Higher
EducationWhy join us?Benefits Include
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Short term and long-term disability and FSA
- PTO / Sick Time
- Tenured Staff/Stable firmJob DetailsSeeking an experienced
Controls Sales Engineer to contribute to controls revenue and
achieve margin goals through the sale and execution of projects
involving HVAC equipment, building automation systems and
mechanical services. This role is responsible for identifying and
selling HVAC and automation solutions that can help the client
achieve their environmental, operational, financial, and people
goals. Base Salary + Commission Job Details:
- Prospects to locate and develop relationships with new
- Utilizes account management processes for target
- Develops and implements specific action plans that improve
project closure rate and produce profitable business.
- Develops and delivers presentations for prospective
- Works with existing and prospective clients to understand
- Improves project closure rate through high level business
- Collects and communicates to operations the pertinent project
information required to create quality project estimates.
- Coordinates and attends site reviews as required.
- Periodically develops project estimates for opportunities not
involving design documents.MUST HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in Building Automation Systems
- Experience selling HVAC/MEP/DDC controls and systems to
- BS/BA in a related discipline or equivalent combination of
education and experience.NICE TO HAVE:
- BAS platforms: Tridium Niagara, Automated Logic, Johnson
Controls, Distech, Belimo
- Experience with System Integration projectsInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Detroit , Sales Engineer- Building Automation, Engineering , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!