Automotive Lead Technician
Location: Allen Park
Posted on: February 7, 2024
The Lead Technician position requires your experience and technical
expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while
using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward
increased customer care and satisfaction.
- Diagnose and repair to specifications - brake and hydraulic,
exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical,
suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to
- Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology
through continuous paid formal training
- Assist and train technicians/mechanics in performing technical
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and
be able to drive customer and company vehicles.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of automotive repair experience,
completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related
field or demonstrated skills via third party
- A.S.E. certification in at least 5 (five) of A1-A8 (L1 can be
one of the five) is required. (New hires with
external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2
years of employment to comply)
- Maintains Federal, State and Local certification/license where
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
- Reading, writing and math skills.
OUR CREW KNOWS BENEFITS
Health benefits that start on day one of employment, for all of our
- Paid vacation and holidays
- On-the-job training and company-funded ASE
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 401(k) match
- Vision and Dental Coverage
- On demand pay (daily pay) program available
Our Values Give Back To You
- Professional Development: No matter where you're at in your
career, we've got the resources to help you level up.
- Community & Involvement: We pride ourselves on working with our
local communities and giving back where we can.
- Integrity & Teamwork: Part of what makes our teams different is
our family-like mentality and drive to do things right,
Keywords: Firestone, Detroit , Automotive Lead Technician, Engineering , Allen Park, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!