Telecommunications Engineer III
Company: United Shore
Posted on: September 15, 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for a Unified Communications Engineer to join our team of experts and be involved in the rare opportunity to implement a new datacenter supporting all of United Shore's operations. You will ensure the stable operation of our enterprise Cisco Unified Communications systems using a Plan, Build, Operate model. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Administration of Cisco Voice Applications and third party tools
- Monitor communication server clusters to ensure peak performance
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve system outages and trouble tickets
- Provide capacity, performance, uptime and security reporting
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of system design, operation and procedure manuals
- Assist with project implementations and other tasks as requested
- Participate in rotating on-call coverage or emergency response as needed
- Provide in-person training and support to team members
- Mentor other telecom team members WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU Required:
- 7+ years of experience in the administration of Cisco Unified Communication systems, specifically:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- CUBE/Gateway troubleshooting experience
- Experience supporting call recording applications
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership, team members and clients
- On-site attendance Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM Preferred:
- Experience with VMware servers
- Experience with Cisco Jabber
- e911 experience
- CCNP Collaboration certification
- BS or BA degree in networking, telecommunications or information systems
- Experience with WebEx administration and troubleshooting THE PLACE & THE PERKS United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,200 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes, and more - all working toward the same goals. We're a $30 billion and growing, family-owned-and-operated company that still feels like family. We have an award-winning workplace that just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the country, United Wholesale Mortgage. We're committed to a 40-hour workweek. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your goals. Here are just a few of the reasons you'll love working here:
- Be well here - Salta Direct is our in-house doctor's office, available to all team members!
- Work-life balance. Give us 40-hours and the rest is yours.
- Generous benefits package including health and wellness, community involvement, personal and professional development, and rewards and recognition
- Free fruit, soft drinks, and coffee
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast, lunch, sushi Mondays, and Mediterranean food.
- State-of-the-art fitness center open 5 a.m.-11 p.m. daily
- 24/7 convenience store
- Our very own Starbucks
- Cool company events that always include a surprise or two
- Lawn vouchers to concerts at DTE Energy Music Theater DISCLAIMER All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. United Shore Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: United Shore, Detroit , Telecommunications Engineer III, Engineering , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!