Performance Test Engineer
Company: Evolutyz Corp
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: December 9, 2018
- Primary role of the Performance Test Engineer position is technical lead supporting key programs across organization.
- The Tester will be responsible to design/develop automation test harness to test, analyze and validate the performance of integrated software systems to assure Scalability, reliability, and security of the delivered solution.
- The Tester should innovate reusable technology solutions/automation to optimize software testing and test data management.
- This role is accountable for the evaluation and implementation of functional & nonfunctional testing standards and procedures which support the enterprise's application development.
- Application Delivery/Support: Design, develop and implement test harness using industry leading Automation tools (QTP, Selenium, Load Runner)
- Develop automation framework in Java / .net / C# scripting languages such as PERL, Python, TCL, Bash for Web 2.0 applications Execute, debug, and fix automated test suites
- Work with enterprise architects, development teams to build testing solutions and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver product in high quality Should be a hands on and Go getter with experience in test strategy / planning, data analysis, scenario definition and workload modeling
- Prepares training materials to be used to train others in the processes, procedures and use of tools necessary to perform the
- performance engineering role Prepares work plans and status reports necessary to communicate the work activities, deliverables, and schedules, and periodic progress reports and issue summaries related to the performance testing engagement
- Ability to use performance profiling tools to identify performance bottlenecks in .net /Java / J2EE application stacks
- Interfaces with the software testing teams to understand their needs for software to be installed and configured, thus enabling the test teams to conduct required tests
- Create Test Strategy / Plan and Test summary report documentation for Projects / Programs
- Excellent Communication, verbal, written, analytical skills
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows, Unix Operating Systems and their performance indexes Knowledge of Weblogic, Webshpere, Windows IIS servers and their performance indexes
- Ability to use performance profiling tools to identify performance bottlenecks at both the Application level and the Data Access layer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Master's degree preferred
Evolutyz is a minority business enterprise and listed in INC500 as the fastest growing IT company in the US. Evolutyz Corp is headquartered in Chicago, IL with regional offices in Dallas, TX and offshore development center in India. Our main focus is in Technology Consulting around ERP, Mobility, BI and Professional Services. Evolutyz Corp has a decorated list of fortune 500 clients across industries. Our direct client is looking for a - provided by Dice Automation,Performance Testing
Keywords: Evolutyz Corp, Detroit , Performance Test Engineer, Engineering , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!