Telematics / Connected Services Design Release Engineer
Company: Systems Technology Group Inc. (STG)
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Title: Connected services Design Release Engineer STG is a Preferred Vendor of a major Automotive Firm in MI. The client is looking for Connected Services Design Release Engineer. Selected candidate will be expected to work on site in Auburn Hills 100% of the time. Job Description:The Connected Services Design Release Engineer - Senior works with external/internal groups/suppliers to produce the development plan of the various components within the complete system for the features assigned to them. The Connected Services Design Release Engineer will be responsible for participating in and performing, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Lead Development of feature to Customer launch
- Work with Architects to review design requirements,
- Work with Suppliers to implement development based on requirements.
- Integration test and work with Qualification team to generate test cases.
- Work on Change Requests and Continuous Improvements and change management of Connected Vehicle applications and services
- Work onsite with engineering and stake holders to build relationships and find ways to leverage and maximize technical documentation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all components and interface specified for the feature
- Development of plans by WBS with multiple stake holders involved in the feature
- Understand data flows as it relates to the cloud to comprehend all SDP requirements
- Manage change process for all system interfaces (CRs, Continuous Improvements, and Defect Resolution)
- Manage and coordinate with suppliers/partners to ensure completeness for interface and component development
- Managing issue triage, prioritization and resolution working closely with business and development teams
- Weekly status presentation to management and stakeholders
- Setup and run weekly working level meetings with key stakeholders. Requirements:
- BSEE, BSCS or Information Technology degree
- 5+ Years of current continuous Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity work experience including:
- 5 years in automotive electrical development and design.
- 5 years in telematics connectivity.
- Technical skills include: Vehicle CAN Bus tools, Logging tools, Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Technically astute in automotive based electronics hardware, software & quality systems, mobile handset and server based electronics hardware & software
- Ability to understand feature specifications, functional and timing requirements and plan test scenarios
- Experience in feature development, testing and validation
- Experience in defect/issue defect resolution and management
- Excellent Organization & Communication Skills with sound decision making
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks
- Fast Learner, Clear, concise, precise communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when.
- Ability to lead piers and suppliers to achieve goals.
- Pleasantly aggressive personality, self-motivated, organized.
- Comfortable when working in a loosely defined role.
- Passion for telematics and internet / Smart Phone based applications Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Mrs. Shwetha S Pawar at and/or contact her at . In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - Connected services software Integration Engineer. Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMI Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients' global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at . - provided by Dice Connected Services Design release Engineer
Keywords: Systems Technology Group Inc. (STG), Detroit , Telematics / Connected Services Design Release Engineer, Engineering , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!