Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: February 15, 2019
ResellerRatings, a ForeSee company and the #1 site in search engines for trusted third party ratings and reviews, is a leading merchant review platform listing 68,000+ merchant brands and generating consumer reviews with the highest standards of quality and ethics. 3,443 retailers including leading brands like Barnes & Noble, Zappos, Guthy Renker and Newegg.com, have participated at ResellerRatings to survey customers, monitor reviews, and resolve issues.
Thousands of people use ResellerRatings every day. We provide a platform for authentic, crowd-driven reviews and give our merchants the ability to communicate directly with their customers. ResellerRatings has been recommended by a wide number of media publications including PC World, Maximum PC, The Wallstreet Journal, Forbes, The Consumerist, Fortune and SmartMoney.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer III, to join our team in St. Louis. Members of our development team sit in San Francisco, New York City, and Calgary, but most of our team works here on the Delmar Loop, in beautiful downtown St. Louis. The company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages and a culture that values respect, transparency, humility, unity, passion, and brilliance.
Our team supports two products: The Reviews Suite, our merchant facing dashboard, and ResellerRatings.com, our consumer facing website. Both are React with Redux applications with PHP and Node.js backends running on AWS.
What you'll be doing:
- Coding web services and applications using Node.js and PHP
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or Technical training combined with relative work experience.
- 5 years of experience with at least one backend language: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, or Node.js
What would be nice to have:
- Experience with a modern JS framework like React, Angular, or Vue
- Experience with object-oriented frameworks like Laravel or Express.js
- Experience building applications in AWS
Benefits & Perks
- Highly Competitive Salaries & Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance; 3 Plan Options-Insurance is effective on first day of employment
- Dental / Vision / Rx Drug Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy 15 Days (to start), sick days & 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k Savings Plan plus Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Commuter and Transit Benefits
- Maternity (16 Paid Weeks) / Paternity (4 Paid Weeks) / Adoption Leave (4 Paid Weeks)
- Fully Stocked Kitchens
- Wellness Initiatives
ForeSee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Keywords: FORESEE, Detroit , PHP Engineer, Engineering , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!