Program Vice President-Midwest Region
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Job #: 35150 Title: Program Vice President-Midwest Region Job
Location: Detroit, Michigan - United States Employment Type:
Salary: $160,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Other
Compensation: 20k-25k bonus potential Employer Will Recruit From:
Regional Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? One
the nation`s foremost community and economic devleopment non-profit
organization seeks a Servant/Leader to guide, develop and
superivise local execuitve directors in varouis northeast cities.
This is an opporutnty to be instrumental in improving the lives of
the underserved communities in the areas of affordable housing,
smal business lending, education and heathcare. JOB DESCRIPTION
THE ORGANIZATION: Our client is one of Americas oldest and largest
COMMUNITY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION. Equip
talent in underinvested communities with the skills and credentials
to compete successfully for quality income and wealth
opportunities. Invest in businesses, housing and other community
infrastructure to catalyze economic, health, safety and educational
mobility for individuals and communities. Strengthen existing
alliances while building new collaborations to increase our impact
on the progress of people and places. Develop leadership and the
capacity of partners to advance our work together. Drive local,
regional, and national policy and system changes that foster
broadly shared prosperity and well-being. Over the last 40 years,
OUR NATIONAL NON PROFIT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT client and its
affiliates have invested approximately $20 billion in businesses,
affordable housing, health, educational mobility, community and
recreational facilities, public safety, employment and other
projects that help to revitalize and stabilize underinvested
communities. Headquartered in New York City, OUR CLIENT`s reach
spans the country from East coast to West coast in 34 markets with
offices extending from Buffalo to San Francisco OUR CLIENT seeks an
experienced leader to be the Vice President of its Northeast
region. The Vice President will be responsible for overseeing a
portfolio of eight local urban offices throughout the Midwest. The
Vice President will also support our clients efforts to grow our
footprint in additional markets. Key Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction and guidance for all aspects of our
client`s local program activity. Ensure goals are met.
- Champion impact investment strategies that use our clients
financial resources to catalyze a pipeline of affordable housing,
economic development, small business and other real estate projects
and catalytic programs.
- Supervise Executive Directors (6-8 Northeast urban cities) and
support the hiring of competent and entrepreneurial staff to carry
out our clients strategy and operate its programs.
- Monitor and support fundraising efforts to ensure diverse
- Engage with local advisory committee (LAC) members and other
- Advocate on behalf of our client and the policy networks at the
local, state and federal levels to secure the tools necessary to
advance a comprehensive community development strategy.
- Bring visibility to local innovations and programs within our
clients national structure.
- Maximize the use of our clients National resources and
expertise in New York City. NOTE: THIS ROLE REMOTE DUE TO COVID 19
AND CAN BE BASED IN ANYWHERE IN THE MIDWEST! MUST HAVE ACCESS TO
MAJOR AIRPORT!!! QUALIFICATIONS Qualifications Required
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in
business, finance, real estate or related fields. Masters degree
- Ten years senior level experience in community development
finance or related field.
- Knowledge of Northeast markets, including experience working
- Demonstrated commitment to our client`s mission and
understanding of community development policies and programs,
especially housing and economic development.
- Demonstrated track record in providing leadership for the
development of strategic vision.
- Demonstrated ability to attract and sustain philanthropic
funding. Critical Qualities
- Demonstrated experience in shaping capital investment through
development or lending.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
experience speaking publicly in diverse forums.
- Knowledge, understanding of, and experience in community
development strategies, including deep knowledge of real estate
related resource and capital development strategies utilized in
real estate and community revitalization efforts.
- Understanding of community development policy.
- Fluency using and understanding data to inform decision
- Entrepreneurial orientation; ability to seek out creative
approaches to community issues.
- Proven ability to work in culturally and ethnically diverse
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Detroit , Program Vice President-Midwest Region, Executive , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!