Company: SOCIETY OF ST. VINCENT DEPAUL NORTHEAST OH DISTRIC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Society of St. Vincent de Paul/Trumbull County
Executive Director Reporting to, and working closely with, the
District ChiefExecutive Officer and Board of Directors, the
Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational
responsibility for SVdP's staff, programs,expansion, and execution
of its mission.--She or he will initially developdeep knowledge of
mission,field, core programs, operations, and business plan.
Responsibilities Leadership & Management:
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program
evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration,
fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and
resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Actively engage and energize SVdP volunteers, Conference
members, board members, event committees, partnering organizations,
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Advisory Board of
Directors; serve as ex-officio of each committee; seek and build
board involvement with strategic direction for both ongoing local
operations as well as regional expansion and rollout.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain SVdP's local management team
- Develop, implement and evaluate programs and services to ensure
that those we serve are receiving relevant assistance.
- Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and
regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes
that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and
other constituents. -- Identifies, cultivates and solicits major
andplanned gifts, relationships with foundations, corporations,
individuals andcommunity organizations.
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to
support new and existing program operations and regional expansion
while simultaneously retiring building debt.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications-from web and
social media presence to external relations with the goal of
creating a stronger SVdP brand.
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new
opportunities. Planning & New Business:
- Work collaboratively with CEO on regional expansion and
complete the strategic business planning process for program
expansion into new markets.
- Begin to build partnerships in new markets, establishing
relationships with funders and political and community leaders at
each expansion site.
- Be an external local and regional presence that publishes and
communicates program results with an emphasis on the successes of
the local program as a model for regional replication.
Qualifications The ED will be thoroughly committed to SVdP's
mission. Allcandidates should have proven leadership, coaching and
relationship managementexperience in a nonprofit arena. Specific
requirements include: -- Bachelor's degree required, advanced
- Minimum 3 years of senior nonprofit management experience;
track record of effectively leading and regionally scaling a
performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to
point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized
strategies that have taken a nonprofit organization to the next
stage of growth.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to
coach staff, manage, and develop teams, set and achieve strategic
objectives, and manage a budget.
- Past success working with a CEO and/or Board of Directors with
the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships.
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience
with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive
and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and
multidisciplinary project skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative
approach to business planning.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse
groups of people.
- A commitment to social justice and the ideals, principles and
mission of The Society of St. Vincent de Paul.
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude,
mission-driven, and self-directed. Upload Your Resume Accepted
formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx
Keywords: SOCIETY OF ST. VINCENT DEPAUL NORTHEAST OH DISTRIC, Detroit , Executive Director, Executive , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!