Director Revenue Cycle Systems
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Responsible for managing a team of revenue cycle IT staff and
working with McLaren IT partners. The Director will be responsible
for providing leadership, direction and management of information
systems that directly support revenue cycle departments. The
Director manages the analysis, selection, design, implementation
and support of revenue cycle information systems solutions to
manage and improve revenue cycle operations. Essential Functions
- Plans, prioritizes, summarizes, directs and supervises staff,
users and vendors in revenue cycle systems development and support
functions with an emphasis on complete, accurate, compliant and
- Provides functional and technical leadership for the
implementation and support of software applications (internally or
vendor developed), enhancements, and modifications.
- Monitors system issues and performance and when necessary
escalates issues to the appropriate stakeholders and supports
incident and problem management efforts.
- Insures the development of functionally accurate, efficient,
well-tested, and secure program code, utilities, and tools.
- Ensures the development of test areas, system test data, and
testing methods prior to implementation of new or revised systems
and is accountable for post-implementation reviews.
- Ensures that limitations and constraints (cost, time volumes,
benefits, and risks) and controls (security, audit, operational)
are considered, documented and reported.
- Develops capital and operating budgets and demonstrates fiscal
leadership and responsibility in utilizing resources.
- Bachelor's degree required in a related field from an
accredited college or university.
- 2 years experience in Revenue cycle as an analyst or
- 10 years information systems leadership experience in a large
hospital, academic medical center, or consulting in a healthcare
- 5 years of experience with the Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle
- 10 years of experience in both technical and strategic in
either Revenue Cycle or IT roles in healthcare environments (in
integrated healthcare systems) Preferred:
- Master's degree in business, or related field
- 5 years advanced revenue cycle system experience
- 5 years project management experience in revenue cycle
- Certification in Project Management and prior project
management experience in revenue cycle information systems Equal
Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Detroit , Director Revenue Cycle Systems, Executive , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!