Regional Medical Director
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Regional Medical Director (MD/DO) has full accountability
for oversight and management of all medical-related aspects of the
VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) within their
geographic region. Core Responsibilities
- Management: Equip medical leadership to manage the day to day
medical operations, ensure clinical quality expectations are
achieved, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Clinical Outcomes: Achieve and maintain excellent clinical
outcomes through periodic chart reviews, direct observation, and
providing the support and guidance necessary to ensure the
specified VA guidelines and outcomes are consistently exceeded.
This includes ensuring alerts and notifications are addressed in a
timely manner by provider staff.
- P&L Responsibility: Participate in the management of the
clinic's financial performance. This includes
- driving revenue growth through panel management, as well as
managing costs, such as clinician salaries.
- Save & Recapture: Support patient enrollment and retention by
providing guidance, when necessary, regarding scheduling, follow-up
visits, or nurse visits.
- Staffing: Maintain staffing levels consistent with patient
enrollment, contract terms, and to maintain clinical outcomes and
- ---Clinical Analytics: Review and analyze reporting, including
clinical quality metrics, and responsiveness to alerts and
notifications. Provide standard updates to senior leadership to
aggressively improve any deficiencies and maintain excellence.
- Talent Acquisition and Retention: Attract, coach, mentor, and
retain providers through excellent communication, interaction with
key leadership, and enforcing key competencies.
- VA Relations: Develop and maintain a strong working
relationship with our VA partners.
- RFPs: Be the clinical leader for any RFPs in the region,
including the subject matter expert on the medical guidelines and
- Strategic Initiatives: Innovate, embrace, and support new
initiatives, whether clinical or operational, and execute on key
strategic initiatives that drive the success of the business.
- Board certification in either Family or Internal Medicine
- 5 years of healthcare experience required and at least 2 years
of management experience; government healthcare environment
- Ability to travel 60-75% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to think strategically, at both clinical and
operational levels, as well as on a regional and company level;
must be able to evaluate and implement strategic plans
- Ability to manage, both up and down
- Energetic and optimistic demeanor We consider applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal
law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and
local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every
jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Detroit , Regional Medical Director, Executive , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!