Program Manager-Exterior Plastics
Company: Flex-N-Gate Corporation
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components
for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10 th of the 150 Top
North American Suppliers in "Automotive News." A growing and vital
company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working
and skilled individuals. Scope of the Position Manages program to
ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried
out in accordance with the specified objectives on time and on
budget. This role will be working with Exterior Plastics.
- Provide technical and program leadership in directing a cross
functional team to ensure overall co-ordination and synchronization
of program activities from design concept to launch
- Acts as primary interface to customer for all program
- Identify, monitor, and manage program critical path
- Initiate, maintain, and publish the program open issues
- Work with project stakeholders to address critical issues,
- Determine and approve product specification or functional
requirements ensuring they meet customer needs
- Receives cost estimates and prepares budgets; controls
expenditures in line with budget allocation.
- Initiate the review of lessons learned/best practices of other
programs and document new ones from each project.
- Assist Manufacturing facilities in on time launch and customer
support needs as required
- Apply knowledge of plastic part design best practices and
injection techniques to design concepts Qualifications
- Engineering degree in mechanical engineering, design or other
related engineering discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in program management work for
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Understanding of automotive industry, product development, and
- Understanding of plastic molding process and other
manufacturing processes an asset.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability
to manage diverse internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to travel as required to support customer
requirements Benefits --- Medical, dental, prescription, vision,
life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account---
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match--- Extensive
safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and
development programs and tuition reimbursement--- Paid holidays and
vacation time What do our employees have to say?"It engages you
professionally, and provides learning opportunities.""Lots of
growth opportunity.""The company's young enough to be exciting, but
old enough to be stable."Not just a job-a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Flex-N-Gate Corporation, Detroit , Program Manager-Exterior Plastics, Executive , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!