Xfinity Store Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview: Retail Store ManagerGet to Know Us:Lets Talk
Mobile(LTM) can promise you an environment that not only encourages
your best, but also rewards it withplenty of room to grow. We are a
top third-party retailer forXfinity, the largest cable and services
provider in the United States. LTM is headquartered in Coral
Gables, FloridaCulture:At LTM, our success is powered by people and
technology. Our culture is what makes LTM afunand rewarding place
to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We
champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways toamaze our
customers. Success is celebrated, andintegrityis the core of who we
are at LTM.Summary:XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun
product theater that treat shoppers to an immersive connected
experience with Comcasts products and services. At XFINITY Stores,
we want our customers to learn by experiencing our products first
hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales
experience.The Store Manager is responsible for delivering a best
in class experience for customers and their store team.The ideal
candidate is a passionate, high energy leader who cultivates
personal relationships with shoppers and provides guidance and
coaching to their teams on a daily basis. The Store Manager
inspires employees to achieve sales and customer experience goals,
establishes a friendly and inviting environment, and ensures every
customer has an awesome retail experience.Core
- Delivers a world class customer and employee experience,
achieving sales goals, and running an operationally sound
- Ensures a culture consistent with the expectations of Comcast
by selecting the best talent and inspiring them daily with a focus
on development, feedback/coaching, sales and service excellence,
training, and personal accountability.
- Communicates business initiatives, performance standards, and
process/policy know-how striving for high performance and
compliance. Leveragesthe net promoter system (NPS)to monitor
customer feedback, coach, and improve the in-store experience.
- In-store owner for merchandising, brand, resets and all
associated training compliance.
- Coaches and develops team members on how to position all
XFINITY products with customers.
- Efficiently runs in-store operations including inventory, cycle
counts, cash management and other applicable processes and
- Responsible for appropriate staffing levels and efficient
- Leveragesavailable toolsto monitor customer feedback, coach,
and take action to improve the store experience.
- Reviews and analyzes operational and financial reports to
improve operational performance and metrics.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market, region and
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.Requirements:
- 3 + years retail sales experience with an established track
record of exceeding and/or achieving sales and service
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A strong team leader with a work history that demonstrates a
passion for world class sales and service, innovation, personal and
team development. Demonstrates sales excellence and competent
- Has an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and offers
appreciation to others easily.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and
variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and
responsibilities as assigned.Compliance:Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug
Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed
to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications.If you don't yet follow us on
social media, please do!Please check out the video below for life
at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic Responsibilities: Equal
Opportunity Employer / Special AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to
the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic
information.As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that
persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email
ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.Notice of E-Verify
ParticipationT-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this
Keywords: T-ROC, Detroit , Xfinity Store Manager, Executive , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!