Unit Manager (RN) (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Want more than just a job, looking for a career? MediLodge wants
We are currently hiring for a RN Unit Manager. We are offering a
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the best,
most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the
impact on residents and their family members.
We promote "growing our own" and are very involved in our employees
development, helping them to achieve their goals!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our Employees!
* Competitive Wages
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Opportunities for Advancement
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Sick & Vacation Time
* 401k Program
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Responsible for directing the entire operation of a nursing unit in
a long term facility
* Education: Graduate of accredited school of nursing, degree
* Licensed as a RN (if state requires) or LPN/LVN in state
* Valid CPR teaching certificate, if applicable.
* Experience: Three years of nursing experience, of which one year
was in a long term care environment.
* Performs General Management Functions such as hiring,
disciplining and evaluating employees
* Plans and facilitates meetings and committees to address resident
care issues for the unit
* Manages area of responsibility with the goal of achieving and
maintaining the highest quality of care possible.
* Participates in developing, implementing and evaluating programs
that promote the recruitment, retention, development and continuing
education of nursing staff members.
* Contacts physicians as necessary and ensures physicians
interventions are timely and appropriate
* Reviews staffing patterns and census of nursing units, and
reassigns personnel when necessary to ensure staffing meets
resident needs and budgetary controls.
* Monitors the clinical operations of the unit and resident's
conditions and ensures that appropriate and quality care is
* Obtains medications, supplies and medical records needed to
provide safe, efficient and therapeutic care to residents on a
* Assists in the orientation of new personnel, monitors their
skills and guides and observes staff that may need assistance with
* Participates in facility "QA" program
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
* Skilled in motivation of staff and leadership.
* Skilled in work assessment.
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
* Knowledge of state and federal requirements for accreditation and
* Possesses basic computer skills
* Ability to work with a culturally diverse resident and employee
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Detroit , Unit Manager (RN) (Sign-on Bonus), Executive , Milford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!