Document Management Technician`
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Document Management Technician`Job Category: Service Contract
ActTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: DOJ
MBIEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to
10%Type of Travel: Local
What You'll Get to Do:The following tasks will need to be
accomplished while complying with established procedures for:
- filing, retrieving, and copying case file materials
- creating witness binders
- preparing deposition and trial exhibits
- entering data on-line to case files and other databases
- proofreading, editing, correcting OCR'd text files
- retrieving and blowing back documents from microfilm and
digital image media
- tabbing, numbering, labeling, assembling documents
- filling out log sheets and reporting on task progress
- performing quality control on the work of in all of these
- Prepares documents for image scanning
- performs other document collection related activities,
including document screening, and labeling of files to be
- Performs simple database searches.
- Answers telephones, greet visitors, and maintains sign-in logs
and visitor badges.
- Performs typing / word processing and other support
- Tasks will include processing mail, data entry, maintaining
office calendars etc.
- Pleasant telephone manner and pleasant manner in greeting
visitors extremely important.
- Other tasks as needed
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and
under pressure extremely important.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the
context of the task in the litigation support effort as a
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to
complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit
or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication
- Must be knowledgeable user of the Government's office and
network environment, including but not limited to, word processing,
database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications
- Undergraduate degree preferred. Litigation support experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI, Detroit , Document Management Technician`, Executive , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!