Director of Admission and Enrollment Management
Company: Eton Academy
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position SummaryEton Academy, an independent school dedicated to
educating students who learn differently, is seeking an energetic,
dynamic, and committed Director of Admissions & Enrollment
Management. - The Director of Admissions & Enrollment Management is
responsible for managing all facets of the admissions process in
the school's effort to attract, admit, and enroll students who can
be successfully supported by the Eton Approach -, the school's
defined programming. - The Director of Admissions & Enrollment
Management identifies and recruits appropriate students with
parents who are able to partner effectively with Eton staff to
guide student learning. The Director of Admissions & Enrollment
Management is strategic in nature, mission driven, data supported,
and market influenced and provides resources, information,
compassion, sensitivity and kindness to families and the
educational and professional community. The Director of Admissions
& Enrollment is a good listener, organized, energetic,
enthusiastic, and comfortable presenting to large and small groups
of people.The Director of Admissions & Enrollment Management works
collaboratively with the Data Manager, Promotions Manager, Director
of Development, Associate Head of School, Parents, Faculty, Staff,
Donors, and Head of School while reporting to and being supervised
by the Chief Operating Officer (COO). - -The ideal candidate will
have a proven track record with "evidence of success" in:
- oral, written, and communication skills.
- strategic and administrative abilities, as well as, excellent
planning and organizational development skills.
- highly developed consensus-building skills with the ability to
apply initiative and creativity in making timely decisions.
- operating with the highest integrity; has demonstrated a
hands-on style with a team player disposition.
- developing and maintaining relationships with a diverse group
of external partners: - attentive, responsive, pleasantly
persistent, and flexible.
- capitalizing on appropriate technology to connect with
- promoting an organization to various external audiences. -
- Strategically manage and support admissions and
- Meet enrollment, tour, and visit goals.
- Update the 3-year enrollment projection model every June.
- Complete annual projection meetings with administrators.
- Create and submit reports.
- Attend at least one enrollment management webinar, seminar, or
- Effectively and successfully communicate the school's mission,
philosophies, and Eton Approach - to families, the community, and
during school tours.
- Participate in at least two Eton Approach - professional
- Effectively manage admissions events at Eton and in the
- Meet professional outreach and networking goals.
- Schedule, organize, and manage effective Open House
- Work effectively with staff, students and parents.
- Effectively evaluate the success of events and implement
- Oversee and manage the admissions and enrollment processes in a
manner that affirms the dignity and worth of each individual and
respects the needs of students and families.
- Effectively and compassionately guide families through the
admissions/enrollment process in a timely manner.
- Effectively collect, organize, and evaluate applications,
assessments, testing, and data.
- Effectively manage the Buddy Program.
- Effectively facilitate the Admissions Committee and decision
- Effectively and compassionately communicate final decisions to
- Effectively work with various divisions to ensure the
successful enrollment of accepted students.
- Manage the financial assistance program.
- Ensure legal compliance and consistency.
- Effectively and strategically manage the financial assistance
annual fund budget.
- Effectively collect and manage financial assistance documents
and ensure privacy.
- Maintain a positive attitude, work cooperatively in a team
setting, be supportive and compliant with policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the COO. -The Ideal
- Minimum of three years experience and quantifiable success in
admission and enrollment management. -
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and demonstrated
ability to relate well to diverse groups.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, setting
priorities, managing simultaneous priorities, and meeting
- Strong knowledge of database management, word-processing, and
Excel spreadsheets. Proficient in Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge and
OnSystem management software system. -How to Apply:
- Please forward your resume and cover letter via email to:
- Please put "Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management"
in the subject line of your email.Eton's MissionEton Academy is
committed to the education of students who learn differently. We
build essential skills and confidence that foster lifelong
success.Eton Academy advocates and values diversity in all of our
programs and employment. Eton Academy is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Visit our website at www.etonacademy.org to learn more
about our school located in Birmingham, Michigan. - -
Keywords: Eton Academy, Detroit , Director of Admission and Enrollment Management, Executive , Birmingham, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!