Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Huntington Bancshares Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Summary: As an Assistant Branch Manager (ABM), you are responsible
for the co-management of a branch under the direction of the branch
manager. As a leader in our branch network, you will assist in
driving all facets of sales, service and operations of the branch.
You will motivate your team to achieve sales targets, acquire new
consumer and business customers, initiate referrals to partners and
deepen all existing customer relationships. The ABM garners
necessary resources required to lead and support the branch team.
Refers customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships
and build strong internal partnerships pursuant to OCR guidelines.
The ABM coaches, counsels, and makes recommendations on hiring,
performance management, and salary adjustment decisions. Develops a
thorough understanding of branch sales, service, operations and
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Leading your team in the process of referring customers to other
areas of the bank in order to deepen relationships and build strong
* Coaches and develops retail branch colleagues to acquire new
consumer and business customers, initiate referrals to partners,
and proactively drive business both inside and outside of the
* Motivating your team to provide excellent customer service and
effectively resolving customer issues.
* Proactively driving sales through pre-set appointments, outside
calling, Centers of Influence, referrals from customers and other
* Leveraging available tools and technology to drives sales and
service and ensure your team does the same.
* Maintaining knowledge and educating team on all products,
services, technology and policies.
* Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship
management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business
banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
* Adhering to all operations, security, risk and regulatory
policies and procedures.
* Maintaining an active role in the community and developing key
business and community relationships.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED and minimum of 1 year or more in a
goal driven retail sales leadership role or a Bachelor's
* Bachelor's Degree and previous management experience.
* Ability to understand, drive and lead branch sales, service,
operations and financial performance within the branch and digital
* Demonstrates acumen in banking, sales, investments, consumer
lending, business banking, business lending, sales leadership,
customer service, process management, coaching and colleague
development and presentation skills.
* Strong relationship building skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online
* Knowledge of consumer and business deposit products.
* Ability to develop, influence, inspire and motivate colleagues to
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site
for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from
Third Party Recruiters for any position
Keywords: Huntington Bancshares Inc, Detroit , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Washington, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!