Guest Service Manager Assistant (Full Time)
Company: Busch's Market
Location: South Lyon
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionStarting Up To: $19.50/hr (with
experience)Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is
HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for
growth, development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect
pear!Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for
individuals who are passionate about food and people. We are a
family-owned, Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the
communities we serve. Busch's offers its employees benefits such as
employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical,
401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition
reimbursement for qualifying students!Specific Accountabiities:
- Oversee all aspects of guest service operations as person in
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with
guests, associates, and community
- Ensure adherence to check cashing, refund, and store charge
policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance on WIC, Electronic Benefits (EBT), alcohol,
and tobacco purchases
- Assist guests with questions, purchases, store charges, and
- Assist associates in achieving service and labor objectives as
directed by GSM
- Ensure completion of daily maintenance (i.e. floor inspections,
checkout area, hospitality station, bottle machine area)
- Provide input to GSM concerning associate performance and
- Deliver clear expectations and follow-through on assigned tasks
in GSM's absence
- Assist in training and development of associatesRequirements:
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience in a retail environment.
- Proficient leadership skills.
- Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to
manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills.Busch's is a family owned
premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast
Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an
industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store
design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member
of the Busch's family and working in an environment where we truly
care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great
care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch's, we
realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates,
there would be no guests to serve.
Keywords: Busch's Market, Detroit , Guest Service Manager Assistant (Full Time), Executive , South Lyon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!