Guest Service Manager Assistant(Full Time)
Company: Busch's Market
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionStarting wage up to:$19.50/hrCalling all Foodies!
Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and
people? Are you looking for growth, development and excellent
wages? We could make the perfect pear!Our industry is ever changing
and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food
and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based company that is
heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch's offers its
employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical benefits
including dental and optical, 401K with company match (restrictions
apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying
- Oversee all aspects of guest service operations as person in
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with
guests, associates, and community
- Ensure adherence to check cashing, refund, and store charge
policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance on WIC, Electronic Benefits (EBT), alcohol,
and tobacco purchases
- Assist guests with questions, purchases, store charges, and
- Assist associates in achieving service and labor objectives as
directed by GSM
- Ensure completion of daily maintenance (i.e. floor inspections,
checkout area, hospitality station, bottle machine area)
- Provide input to GSM concerning associate performance and
- Deliver clear expectations and follow-through on assigned tasks
in GSM's absence
- Assist in training and development of associatesRequirements:
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience in a retail environment.
- Proficient management and leadership skills.
- Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to
manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills.Busch's is a family owned
premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast
Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an
industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store
design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member
of the Busch's family and working in an environment where we truly
care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great
care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch's, we
realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates,
there would be no guests to serve.
Keywords: Busch's Market, Detroit , Guest Service Manager Assistant(Full Time), Executive , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!