Business Development Manager, Vision Products
Company: Nikon Metrology Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, VISION PRODUCTS
ND, SD, IA, MN, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, MI, TN, MO, MS, AL
Responsible for product sales of the Nikon Metrology product line
with an emphasis on industrial microscopes and core measuring
instruments to industrial and manufacturing accounts within the
assigned territory. Generate new business and ensure growth of
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Responsible for supporting dealer and direct sales for
industrial solutions within assigned territory, plus oversee any
regional and/or direct sales reports within that region.
- Develop annual sales plan and strategy of territory coverage by
- Continuously assess customers for potential applications and
services to develop product solutions.
- Create and deliver effective customer presentations, digital
marketing, and seminars to targeted venues and customers for
education and attraction to Nikon technologies and products.
- Perform sales and marketing presentations, new product
introductions, and trainings to the customers. Communicate
pertinent customer feedback to management
- Execute a variety of sales development programs, as directed by
- Work as part of a highly effective team by developing positive
relationships with managers, customers, related individuals, and
- Report significant changes or trends with respect to customers,
competitors, and territory.
- Maintain communication on product quality, key sales events,
and significant market trends
- Continuously self-improve technical skills in the operation,
function, application, theory and demonstration of all products and
technologies within the assigned product families and how they are
used in the marketplace, act as a competent, technical specialist
for Nikon products.
- Have a good understanding of company operations and cooperate
with co-workers to accomplish consistent and reliable field sales
- Complete weekly, monthly, and annual written reports in a
timely manner as directed by management.
- Attend national and/or local trade shows and exhibits as
required and represent the company at special events.
- Attend national and regional meetings as required.
- Identify new opportunities for sales growth of existing and
- Monitor and control expenses to maintain travel and expenditure
- Maintain a good working knowledge of competitors and
- Maintain the customer contact database per the CRM initiatives
- Input opportunities, schedule meetings, record important
activities, customer/dealer contact information (including notes),
and create quotations. ANCILLARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide practical "hands-on" and direct customer contact.
- All other duties, as necessary or required. QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA and/or BS degree, or higher in a technical or scientific
area of study
- 1 to 3 years' experience in technical instrumentation
sales/service or relevant education
- Minimum of 1 year experience in industrial instrumentation
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook,
PowerPoint, and Excel
- Solid understanding of semiconductor processes and physical
sciences WORKING ENVIORNMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to travel am inimum of 40-50% overnight
- Ability to travel, nationally or internationally, as required
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. Why Nikon Metrology?
Joining Nikon Metrology is joining a global company and becoming
part of the future, giving you the opportunity to enter into a
career where you can help to shape and define innovation.
--- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term
--- Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal,
--- 401k, Company Matching
--- Pet Insurance, Educational Reimbursement
--- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time!
--- Employee Discounts, Auto Supplier Discounts (Ford, Buick,
Cadillac, GMC, & Chrysler)
--- $$Referral Bonus$$
Keywords: Nikon Metrology Inc, Detroit , Business Development Manager, Vision Products, Executive , Brighton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!