Member Experience Manager - Holland
Company: Lake Trust Credit Union
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Member Experience Manager - Holland
Pay Range: C3 - Band C MRP 3 This position is located in: Holland,
MI The Member Experience Manager is passionate about leading and
inspiring others to deliver the Best Member Experience. They are
committed to demonstrating Lake Trust Core Values and delivering a
Brand Promise experience to both internal and external members.
This individual leads by example and is a role model to their team
and their peers. The Member Experience Manager is responsible for
maintaining operational excellence of a full service branch office,
including operations, lending, product sales, member service,
security and safety in accordance with the Credit Union's
objectives. This individual is expected to meet or exceed branch
sales and service goals through coaching team members to build and
enhance member relationships. This person will look for
opportunities to make a difference in the communities served by
Lake Trust. What You'll Do
- Deliver on our Brand Promise and GUIDE principles with each and
every interaction (internal and external members).
- Coach and mentor team members to develop and enhance their
sales and service skills in order to provide the best member
experience and to promote individual growth and development.
- Promote teamwork to encourage employee engagement and empower
team members with the necessary means to provide outstanding
service to our members.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills when providing
professional responses to complex and/or sensitive service issues.
Think creatively and use sound judgment when investigating and
resolving service matters, while striving to obtain an unbiased
resolution and assure a high degree of member satisfaction.
- Provide direction on all operational aspects of the branch,
including audit procedures. Utilize exceptional business awareness
when developing, implementing, maintaining, and revising branch
- Provide visible leadership; network with businesses and
community organizations to insure the continued growth and presence
of Lake Trust Credit Union.
- Expand and grow strong relationships among peers and other
departments; encourage open communication and collaboration.
- Create a strategic vision to advance the success of the branch;
assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective
sales opportunities and develop forecasts, financial objectives,
and branch market evaluation and business plans.
- Engage in open and honest conversations with team members to
ensure expectations are clear, hold team members accountable to
expectations, recommend promotions, develop actions plans, and work
with Culture and Engagement on various performance issues.
- Ensure the safekeeping of credit union assets, including
structures, equipment, employees, inventory, and cash.
- Be adaptable and remain flexible in the face of rapidly
changing business needs.
- Perform other duties and/or responsibilities as required or
assigned. What You'll Bring
- BA/BS or equivalent management experience required.
- Three-Five (3-5) years' leadership experience.
- Proven passion for developing and leading people.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, independently and
creatively to develop strategies and solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and environment.
- Results focused with demonstrated strong sales skills and a
track record for sustained measurement of outcomes
- Ability to develop and motivate staff.
- Proven ability to support a strong member service culture.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality What
You'll Get We know that pay and benefits are important. And, we've
really got that covered. But, we also know that those are not the
only things that you need to decide if this is the place for you.
Join our team of Lake Trusters and you'll enjoy:
- Working with an energetic team focused on making our members
- An opportunity to work with others that have your back every
step of the way
- Opportunities to make a difference both inside and outside of
- Being treated like you are more than the work you do
Share Save Job
Keywords: Lake Trust Credit Union, Detroit , Member Experience Manager - Holland, Executive , Brighton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!