Team Manager / Hybrid Position (Home Care Agency)
Company: ComForCare Home Care - Washtenaw-Downriver
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs!
At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while
building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a
certified Great Place To Work -!
We invite you to become part of our team! If you are an experienced
and vaccinated caregiver with strong references, and you are
looking for a position that will give you experience in management,
consider joining our leadership team!
We are looking for a bright and compassionate caregiver with
leadership ability to make a strong addition to our administrative
* *Covid Vaccinated (required); boosted is a strong plus*
* *At least 2 years in a caregiver role, including personal
* *Reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and a clean
* *Ability to commit to being on-call for immediate emergency
deployment to any client within Washtenaw County & Livingston
* *3 or more strong professional references from past or current
*The desired qualifications we are looking for: *
* *Experience in a supervisory role is a strong plus*
* *Proven track record of team management; building and development
a strong plus*
* $17-20/hour + bi-weekly performance bonus
* Flexible working hours
* Guaranteed hours
* Work from home part time (hybrid position)
*What you'll be doing: *
* Under normal circumstances (i. e., minimal call off shift
coverage), Team Leader to be in attendance within the agency office
2 or 3 days each week, minimally between 10am and 4pm. All other
hours are to be worked as flex time at Team Manager's discretion as
it is a hybrid position.
* Team Manager is to travel between Washtenaw/Livingston counties
to clients, when it is required.
* Team Manager will be officially designated as the point person to
caregiving staff for all scheduling topics (including regular
staffing planning, daily maintenance, and call off coverage) and is
expected to fully drive the operational management, crisis
management, and process improvement of staffing, with direct
supervision by the Director of HR and infrequent/emergent support
from the rest of the administration team.
* The scheduler's highest priority is in assuring scheduled shifts
are attended and must have the ability and willingness to
personally commit to 24/7 on-call status for three or four days of
the week in rotation with our other Team Manager/ Scheduler
* Expectation is for Team Manager to be first line owner of
resolving coverage issues using various means: alternative
staffing, incentives to employees to cover last minute requests,
usage of partner agencies, rescheduling of care (for Level 1
clients if approved by Director), and using himself / herself as
fill -in option of last resort.
* During the designated on-call period, Team Manager is expected to
work up to (but not exceed) 60 caregiving hours (if on-call
designated days = 5) or 48 caregiving hours (if on-call designated
days = 4). While these extreme hour totals are expected to be rare,
occurring only during infrequent call off "surges", they would need
to be committed to being covered by the Team Leader.
* Team Manager must always maintain a reliable form of
transportation, license, and car insurance.
* Team Manager will be a vital player in an overall plan to have
24/7 call off coverage for the full week for the office, meaning he
or she will operate in conjunction with 1 other designated Team
manager to assure full week coverage. Such other personnel would
directly report to Team Manager on topics of scheduling and may act
as delegates for other scheduling tasks.
* Team Manager will be eligible for a bi-weekly bonus to be
determined at owners' discretion.
* Team Manager is expected to perform minor scheduling tasks-e. g.,
updating schedule, remind newly recruited caregivers of upcoming
shifts, reminders of need for negative COVID test, answer texts /
emails about shift addresses, etc.-when convenient during
non-on-call periods. Periods during which this is not possible to
be arranged prior with management (such as if on the clock at a
* Team Manager is meant to be a hands-on team builder, by getting
to know caregivers well, understanding their work preferences or
goals, availability, etc. They should act as coach and first line
resource for basic questions, and act in a contributing role to
management for disciplinary issues.
* Team Manager will take an active contributing role with
management on all other personnel topics, such as record keeping of
shift incidents, nomination for employee raises, training, process
* Ideal candidates should demonstrate a strong track record of
devotion to caring for others, effectively and reliably. This is
vital, as the Team Manager must maintain a status as an acceptable
fill in caregiver for all clientele, with rare exception.
* Team Managers must be ready to learn new office management
skills, tools and processes; namely SwyftOps (personnel elements,
but not billing or payroll), the operating system.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* On call
Candidate must be up to date on COVID vaccinations. Full PPE
available when necessary.
* Are you covid vaccinated or willing to be?
* Caregiving: 2 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Ypsilanti, MI 48197%58047475%
Keywords: ComForCare Home Care - Washtenaw-Downriver, Detroit , Team Manager / Hybrid Position (Home Care Agency), Executive , Ypsilanti, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!