Corporate Legal Counsel Director, M&A and Finance
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position:Corporate Legal Counsel Director, M&A and
FinanceJob Description:Arrow (www.arrow.com) has an excellent
opportunity for a Corporate Legal Counsel Director, M&A and
Finance in our Denver Headquarters or remote. This position will
primarily lead and manage the legal aspects of complex corporate
transactions, including global M&A and financing transactions.
Additionally, this position will support Arrow's corporate
governance and public company reporting functions, as well as
handle other corporate legal and transactional matters. The
successful candidate will be a pragmatic individual with a positive
attitude, strong communication skills, a strategic view on problem
solving, high ethical standards, and strong business acumen, who
thrives in a fast-paced growth and results oriented
environment.Reporting to our VP, Legal Affairs, this position will
be responsible for:
- Leading and coordinating the structuring, negotiation, and
execution of complex corporate transactions, including global
M&A and capital markets transactions (including public and
private securities offerings and debt transactions and related 1933
Act registration statements).
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all relevant transaction
- Building processes around and managing all aspects of M&A
transactions, including due diligence review, negotiations, and
- Supporting the Treasury function with securitization
facilities, derivatives, commercial paper, banking arrangements,
- Advising on technology financing and funding arrangements.
- Maintaining corporate governance records and managing
requirements for numerous domestic and foreign subsidiary entities
while working collaboratively with team members in other global
- Preparing and hosting training presentations on relevant
- Assisting, as needed, with Exchange Act reports, including
10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and proxy statement filings.
- Assisting, as needed, with the preparation and drafting of
agendas and materials for meetings of the Board of Directors and
its committees, including resolutions and minutes.
- Advising on ESG matters.
- Developing and refining policies, procedures, playbooks,
templates, and other tools to improve efficiencies within the legal
- Other matters as appropriate.What We Are Looking For:
- At least five (5) years of relevant corporate transactional
legal experience (e.g., mergers and acquisitions, corporate
finance, venture capital, or similar) in a top tier law firm and/or
corporate law department.
- Expertise structuring, negotiating, and executing global
transactions, including coordinating with other internal teams,
managing due diligence, drafting transaction documents,
strategically leading negotiations, and handling closings and
- JD from a top-tier accredited law school and licensing to
practice law in CO or any US jurisdiction.
- Demonstrated eagerness and ability to learn industry, business,
and operational matters quickly.
- Ability to effectively manage tight timelines and balance
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to multi-task in an
evolving corporate culture.What's In It For You:At Arrow, we
recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important
aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial
compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$145,800.00 -
$288,750.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow
Building)Remote work employees may be required to be present at the
closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the
Company's request and sole discretion.Time Type:Full timeJob
Category:LegalEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow
EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service
employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility,
warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead
subject to location-specific safety requirements.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Detroit , Corporate Legal Counsel Director, M&A and Finance, Executive , Plymouth, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!