Regional Sales Manager - Northeast Region
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Mammotome associates know that every moment matters when it
comes to advancing breast cancer diagnostics and surgical
solutions. When you come to work at Mammotome, you're collaborating
with a global team of engineers, designers, communicators,
strategists, and specialists to improve patient outcomes. If you
want to be inspired to grow every day, join our diverse,
hardworking, high-performing team.
Be part of a company that's a trusted leader in breast cancer
diagnostics and support products you can feel passionate about!
Mammotome is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow
Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we're working at the
pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that
address the world's biggest health challenges.
Regional Sales Managers are responsible for hiring, developing and
handling both capital and disposable Sales Representatives for an
assigned region. This position also develops sales strategies and
ensures implementation and execution of tactics to achieve business
plan objectives. Provides Sales Representatives with enough
support, supervisory oversight, and customer engagement.
This position is part of the Mammotome Sales Team located in t he
Northeast Region and will be fully remote with the territory (MI,
OH, PA, MA, ME, NY). At Mammotome, our passion is driving
innovative technologies that create efficiencies, while never
forgetting that at the heart of every breast cancer journey is a
If you thrive in a leadership role and want to work to build a
world-class sales organization-read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Business and Financial Planning
- Based on overall business plan and understanding of accounts and
territories, develops regional plans and sets priorities to achieve
monthly, quarterly and annual sales and revenue goals.
- Manages and measures the work; knows Sales Representative
activity at target accounts on a regular basis.
- Manages budget/spend to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual
spending is within financial plan.
- Carefully reviews Sales Representatives' expense reports and
provides guidance on appropriate use of company funds and
- Ensures region expense reporting is accomplished in a timely
- Performs sales analysis trending and tracking.
- Reports and tracks information in region as requested by
- Prepares and submits accurate quarterly forecasts.
- Hires, trains, develops and retains a hardworking sales team.
- Provides one-on-one training, coaching/mentoring, development and
- Performs quarterly, one-on-one field visits with your team to
assess and address their development needs.
- Delivers feedback regularly and appraises overall Sales
Representative performance annually.
- Performs updates, reporting and communication with Sales
Representatives and sales management as defined in Mammotome's
- Works with sales team to ensure existing customers are retained,
competitive accounts are converted, and existing accounts are
- Maintains effective relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Demonstrates accurate use of products and communicates the
Company value proposition.
- Ensures that Sales Representatives perform accredited in-service
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Positive attitude and ability to work closely with entire
leadership team to drive change, continuous improvement, and
engagement throughout the organization
- Is a champion of Mammotome, promoting engagement and cooperation
across the organization, including biopsy business
- The capacity to plan, organize, & complete projects on time.
Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple
responsibilities and deadlines
- Maintains and understanding of contract terms and procedures.
- Strong understanding of all products, competitive products and
- Communicates and listens effectively in order to develop and
maintain key business relationships.
- Demonstrated success Creating competitive and breakthrough
strategies/plans. Sets priorities wisely and knows how to make
tough resource allocation decisions. Continuously finds ways to
forward strategic initiatives.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years in sales management with 6 years overall
medical device sales experience.
- 75% travel with a mix of domestic and international
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Both medical capital equipment and disposable medical device
sales experience preferred.
- Experience calling on C-suite customers strongly
- Experience selling in biopsy suite or operating room
At Mammotome we believe in designing a better, more sustainable
workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working
arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing
enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is
eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work
remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote
work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore
the flexibility and challenge that working for Mammotome can
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is
required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here .
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: Mammotome, Detroit , Regional Sales Manager - Northeast Region, Executive , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!