Company: Halo Country LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION: Assists in managing the operations
of a Halo Burger unit and assumes responsibility for unit
operations in the absence of other management. Trains and supports
the unit employees in order to provide quality food in a clean,
safe and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable
experience at Halo Burger. Location open Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm
Sunday 11am-8pmAdditional hours are required for opening and
closing the locationHours vary during the changing seasonsJob
Perks: Shift Manager
- 32-40 Hours per week
- Flexible hours
- Opening- Example 9am-5pm
- Mid- Example 11am-7pm
- Closing- Example 2pm-10pm
- Sick Time off hours
- Paid Time off hours
- Benefits Available
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Free Meals
- Referral bonus's Location hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm
Sunday 11am-8pmAdditional operating hours for opening and closing
the locationsHours Vary during the different seasons of the
year.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Shift Manager
- Places the importance of exemplary guest service as the #1
- Oversee and assigns unit employees and management to perform
all duties in Basic Stations (Order Taker, Fountain & Frozen,
Dresser, Fryers, Grill, Food Prep, Expediter and Drive-Thru) as
needed and depending on unit volume, during a shift to ensure the
preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance,
presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the Halo Country
employee handbook, policies and practices. Takes appropriate action
to address employee issues and policy violations and immediately
reports all employee issues, complaints and policy violations to
his/her immediate supervisor or HR Manager.
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches crew members.
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels
during assigned shift.
- Assists in preparing employee work schedules in a timely manner
to ensure continuous ability to properly serve guests in accordance
with Halo Burger policy and applicable law.
- Monitors and maintains inventory levels to ensure product
availability and portion control. Places orders for food, paper and
other supplies within cost control procedures.
- Performs opening and closing duties to company standards
- Immediately resolves guest requests and concerns in a
- Recruits, interviews and hires crew team members to achieve
proper staffing levels.
- Prepares all necessary operational reports. Develops
appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or
sales trends. ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Shift Manager
- Perform all duties in the Basic Stations (Order Taker, Fountain
& Frozen, Dresser, Fryers, Grill, Food Prep, Expeditor and
Drive-Thru) ) as needed and depending on unit volume, during a
shift to ensure the preparation (portion control), temperature,
packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu
items meet operational standards.
- Operates POS and records customer order, repeats order in a
clear and understandable manner, makes accurate change quickly and
- Operates Drive-Thru window and POS and records customer order,
repeats order in a clear and understandable manner, makes accurate
change quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares fountain drinks and frozen items.
- Prepares food by cutting chopping food items and cooking on
grill or in fryers.
- Prepares food orders efficiently within 3 minutes.
- Package all menu items into bags or trays and places drink
order into drink carrier.
- Serves food to customers in an efficient manner as necessary
when working in other Basic Stations.
- Occasionally moves food product weighing up to 50 lbs into
freezer and shelves stacked from to ceiling.
- Occasionally disposes of trash by transporting bags outside and
into the dumpster.
- Occasionally cleans areas of the unit, including mopping,
sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and emptying used
- Complies with all federal, state and local wage and hour laws
and labor and employment laws.
- Wears required uniform and personal protective equipment when
- Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of: food areas, food
preparation tools, and hands.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry
or retail operations required. Six months of restaurant management
experience (QSR) or, one year entry level retail management
- Experience running shifts without supervision.
- Leadership and supervisory practices and skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math and basic reading skills.
- Time management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem solving, decision making and conflict-resolution
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to successfully solve problems.
- Works with autonomy once given direction.
- Complies with all Halo Burger Policies and Procedures, and all
health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and
frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing
or packaging menu items and/or cleaning. ENVIRONMENT: Frequent
exposure to heat and hot liquid shortening while cooking. Frequent
exposure to freezer when stocking food items. Occasional exposure
to extreme temperatures based on variable weather conditions. 32-40
hrs per weekPI197226975
Keywords: Halo Country LLC, Detroit , Shift Manager, Executive , Fenton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!