Industrial Engineering Manager
Company: Fiat Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Industrial Engineering Manager is responsible for managing
and leading the plant Industrial Engineering department. The
Manager will interact with plant management to develop hourly and
salary manning business plan and lead actions to achieve plant
productivity objectives, including daily, weekly, and monthly
reports. Interact and communicate with production management and
union on a daily basis on all matters relating to manning
requirements. Support the development of direct indirect and salary
model year specific budgets with Manufacturing Engineering and
Industrial Engineering. Support all aspects of Stellantis
Production Way (SPW), especially non-value-added analysis,
workstation optimization, and waste elimination while supporting
the logistics pillar to develop factory flow analysis and a plan
for every part. The Industrial Engineer Manager will also provide
guidance and knowledge with Manufacturing Engineering personnel to
develop efficient manufacturing processes and manpower for advanced
- Bachelor's degree required in Industrial Engineering or
- Demonstrated experience with time and motion studies,
development of standardized work, manpower estimation, and standard
- Must understand manufacturing systems and demonstrate the
ability to apply throughput management process techniques and
assess equipment capacity
- Previous supervisor or managerial experience is required
- Data collection, root cause analysis, and practical problem
solving skills are essential
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and Stellantis Production
Way (SPW) principles is necessary
- Advanced degree preferred
- MODAPTS and/or other standard data system certification and
knowledge of MTM TiCon (Time Control) system are highly
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Capable of preparing documents and presentations for all levels
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex systems, such as the
Chrysler Automated Manufacturing Planning System (AMPS).
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your
personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that
promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy
lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and
your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country,
customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Keywords: Fiat Group, Detroit , Industrial Engineering Manager, Executive , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!