Vice President of Women's Banking
Company: Union Bank And Trust Company
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position Summary: The Vice President will create and oversee the
Women's Banking division and is devoted to serving women in
Lincoln, Omaha, and a large metropolitan area outside of Nebraska.
This division will be the point of contact for women needing
personal banking services, business loans, investments, and estate
planning and heavily emphasize lending while helping customers
connect with other areas of the bank as needed. This professional
is a seasoned business banking lender capable of soliciting,
underwriting, structuring, pricing, and servicing business loans as
well as understands the UBT loan policy and procedures, commercial
deposit accounts, cash management, ACH policies, letters of credit
and credit cards. Essential Functions:
- Establish a business plan for the Women's Banking division.
- Detail each type of team member needed and how/when each member
will be recruited.
- Analyze large metropolitan areas to determine the best location
for a Women's Banking professional team.
- Proforma Profit and Loss documentation.
- Create a marketing plan that indicates the best approach for
this market segment, how to brand UBT in the market, and the
materials to use.
- Recruit and retain a high functioning team.
- Establish a Women's Banking team website that will feature this
new UBT division.
- Coordinate and establish a physical location in a large
metropolitan area outside of Nebraska.
- Network and build relationships that result in closed loans and
other banking products for the Women's Banking group, with a heavy
emphasis on soliciting business.
- Leverage existing experts within the bank to assist with
recognizing the depth and breath of talented women that are here to
serve them within the Lincoln and Omaha markets.
- Knowledge of loan policy and procedures, commercial deposit
accounts, cash management, ACH policies, letters of credit, credit
cards and other bank products.
- Properly interview lending applicants, assessing their business
needs, abilities, and potential.
- Responsible for the process of analyzing, structuring, pricing,
and negotiating of credit requests.
- Conduct credit checks and makes plant or company visits as
- Make sound credit decisions on loans and terms within lending
authority and loan policy parameters or provides quality loan
presentation summaries with recommendations to appropriate lending
- Work directly with Lincoln loan assistants to produce accurate
loan documents, secure proper file documentation, and perform
timely follow-up with customers while ensuring complete compliance
with loan terms.
- Oversee loan terms, proper loan ratings, timely past due
management, and problem loan detection.
- Call on potential or existing customers and introduce customers
to other departments when a service can be rendered.
- Oversee assigned business bank accounts and address overdrafts
that may occur.
- Participate in community activities that promote the interests
of Union Bank.
- Ensure subordinates are trained and comply with bank policy,
laws, and regulations applicable to their roles.Monitor
subordinates' adherence to internal controls and take action to
address employee performance issues.
- Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws, and
regulations applicable to the role. Complete compliance training.
Follow internal processes and controls as required.
- Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations
in accordance with the steps defined in bank policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Seasoned Business Banking Lending experience required.
- Strong knowledge of loan policy and procedures, commercial
deposit accounts, cash management and other bank products.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and in working with other
- Valid driver's license.Preferred Talents:
- Self-directed and takes initiative
- Strong decision-making skills
- Sales oriented
- Effective communicator-written and verbal
- Independent and deadline driven
- High level of analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- OrganizedWorking Environment:
- Sedentary work, occasional lifting and/or carrying up to twenty
- Indoor work not exposed to outdoor elements or hazards.
- Some travel required.
- This role is eligible for hybrid work from home opportunity
under the work from home guidelines upon completion of
onboardingPLEASE VIEW THE APPLICANT BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR
APPLICATION.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Union Bank And Trust Company, Detroit , Vice President of Women's Banking, Executive , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!