Sr. Manager Special Projects (Electric Vehicle)
Company: START of Auburn Hills, Inc.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
As one of the fastest growing firms in the energy waste
reduction movement, we provide wholistic residential and commercial
program management solutions for utility and municipal clients
throughout the country.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Special Projects, that will
lead our growth in the Electric Vehicle space, and other aspects of
electrification. This position is responsible for delivering
cost-effective and timely recreational or exploratory projects for
the organizations, and will collaborate with stakeholders to
discuss project goals, quality standards, and timeframes. The Sr.
Manager supports multiple teams and works with the sales and
compliance teams for growth and innovation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop reports and analytics to share with the senior
- Will be trained to lead programs for the company and
responsible for specific growth and pilots as assigned.
- Performs assessments of business processes, organizational
structures, and enabling technologies.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement. Develops
recommendations and associated business cases justifying proposed
solutions. Develops and implements process-related performance
- Understands, competently discusses, and assists in the design
of processes for acquiring, selling, implementing, and delivering
services. Includes identification of inputs, activities, outputs,
resources, tools and time. Documents results through process maps
- Uses project management techniques and tools to plan and
deliver initiatives on time and on budget. Works with leadership
and key stakeholders to manage, resolve and mitigate issues, risks
and contingencies. Contributes to improvement of project management
- Expand revenue opportunities with current clients and generate
new client relationships by providing innovative solutions.
- May review proposals to determine ROI feasibility, labor costs,
timelines, funding and staffing requirements to meet business unit
and company goals.
- Attend conferences and industry events to stay current on
trends, and best practices in Electrification.
- Embrace and operate within our core values.
- Enforce operating model policy compliance with keen focus on
contract, regulatory, and pricing compliance; refine operational
policies over time to enhance business outcomes.
- Support the business development/strategy team toward strategic
- Collaborate with the engineering team toward operational and
- Participate in leadership team initiatives as a member of the
Executive Leadership Team.
- Participate in activities that will result in expansion
(investments, alliances, acquisitions, etc.). QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Environmental
Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- PMP Certification, and/or Six Sigma Green Belt.
- 5 years of operations delivery, consulting, process
transformation, process excellence experience in a mid to large
- Knowledge of national, regional, and state electrification
policies and initiatives.
- Excellent product planning, development, and analytical
- Some experience in energy management and/or utilities a
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to interface and drive collaboration with cross
functional team members, senior leadership, and within customers
and supplier organizations.
- Continuous learning mindset.
- Proven experience with successfully managing complex
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and
commitment to company mission.
- Strong interpersonal written, verbal, and analytical skills
with an emphasis on strategic and persuasive communication.
- Leader that can communicate with clarity and operate with
finesse in a matrixed organization.
- Strong client service background.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify innovative
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to
touch and handle tools and/or controls.
- Travel time up to 15%.
- Ability to successfully complete vetting process.
Keywords: START of Auburn Hills, Inc., Detroit , Sr. Manager Special Projects (Electric Vehicle), Executive , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...