Company: Middough Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Middough Inc. - 'TOP WORKPLACES' Award Winner!Project Manager
Onsite - Position and ResponsibilitiesAs an on-site Project Manager
(PM) with Middough, you will be responsible for the overall
development and execution of small to medium client project
including project profitability, safety, and client satisfaction.
The PM also controls available resources, project scope, schedule,
budget, and contractual requirements. The PM will provide
leadership and organization to the project and instill confidence
in the client regarding the capabilities of the project team.-- The
PM serves as the primary point of contact for the project client
and outside consultants collaborating on the project.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Develop project work scope which including scope, project
costs, and project schedule to submit for funding approval.
- Develop front end engineering package and construction packages
which may involve mechanical piping, civil grading, foundations,
steel supports, electrical power, instrumentation, and
- Coordinate with third party firms to assist with construction
- Monitor changes in scope and schedule to secure change
authorizations, as needed.
- Supervise the preparation of project proposal, specification,
scope, and negotiate final contract.
- Monitor project costs and quality to ensure the profitability
and technical performance of the project and develop innovative
actions to correct variances to scope, budget and/or schedule.
- Exercise innovative cost efficiency approaches in the project
design to reduce construction costs and increase productivity.
- Anticipate, recognize, and identify key project challenges and
problems to establish and direct problem-solving objectives and
priorities for resolution.
- Report to the client project manager team leader.Education,
Experience and SkillsThe successful candidate will possess the
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering discipline
- Project engineer or project manager experience required.
- Background in refining is preferred; experience in chemical or
other industries would be considered. ----
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients
and all levels within the company around professionalism, trust,
integrity, and collaboration.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized for effective
project planning and completion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Physical RequirementsThe
characteristics described below are representative of those
encountered while performing the essential functions of this
position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this position, the successful candidate
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for
- Frequently walk, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs,
balance, stoop or kneel, use repeating motions that may include the
wrists/hands/fingers and talk and hear.
- Frequently use up-close vision, distance vision, depth
perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Should not expect adverse environmental conditions within
- May be exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as
climbing ladders and/or stairs, extreme heat and/or cold, and/or
poor air quality) if or when on-site at a client facility. Noise
levels may be moderate to high at various client sites, hearing
protection may be required and/or provided. Safety protections to
be provided by the client and/or company and are required to be
used and followed.
- May require occasional car or air travel to other company
locations or client sites.
- This position requires the candidate/employee to possess and
maintain a valid driver's license in their state of residence.About
MiddoughMiddough Inc. (Middough), founded in 1950, is a leading
professional engineering, architecture and project solutions
company providing services to a broad spectrum of Fortune 500
clients in nine core industries with offices across the Central,
Midwest and Northeast regions. Our diversified team is our greatest
asset, and they are challenged with a large variety of interesting
projects, management and technical development opportunities and
team building experiences.-- Middough employs the best and
brightest individuals who share our passion for excellence and who
are dedicated to client satisfaction, quality service, safety
awareness and professional development.What Middough OffersWe offer
a growth and learning culture which encourages and supports
employee development through a wide variety of tools and resources
such as the company Learning Management System, Middough Learning
Center. Middough provides an opportunity to bring your talents and
expertise to a successful and growing organization for your career
advancement goals. Additionally, we offer a highly competitive
compensation and the following comprehensive benefits package,
based on eligibility and plan terms/changes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid Short/Long Term Disability, Life, AD&D, and
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Certifications and Registrations (as applicable)
- Employee Assistance ProgramMiddough participates in the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security
Administration (SSA) E-Verify program to confirm work
authorization.Equal Opportunity EmploymentWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We provide
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin,
age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors or any other protected characteristic
under protected by federal, state, or local laws. Middough does not
support sponsorship for any applicant that requires an employment
visa (i.e., H-1B) to work lawfully in the US.
Keywords: Middough Inc., Detroit , Project Manager, Executive , Oregon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!