Content Marketing Manager
Company: OneStream Software
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description Content Marketing Manager
Remote, USA OneStream Software LLC
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Compensation $91,000.00 - $115,000.00 (Range applies to US
candidates only) + Benefits/Variable Comp./Equity - Range may vary
based on experience.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a superstar Content Marketing Manager to join our
fast-growing company and marketing team. Reporting to SVP, Product
and Customer Experience Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager
will help shape the content strategy, establish processes, develop
and drive execution for the content calendar while partnering
across the global marketing team including but not limited to
product and customer marketing, campaign management and creative
As an inquisitive and data-driven content marketer, the successful
candidate will continuously evaluate and initiate strategies to
measure and improve content performance across marketing channels.
The Content Marketing Manager will also partner across OneStream
Sales Enablement, Product and other teams to develop and execute
key enablement strategies to drive awareness and adoption of select
marketing content across the organization.
- Collaborate on the development and participation of market
research for the purposes of thought leadership content production
and opportunities, and competitive intelligence.
- Build and elevate the brand story, including turning complex
concepts into short, compelling value proposition messages that
grab our targets' interests and differentiates us from
- Assist in content production across all media types including
blogs, white papers, emails and subject lines, google search
advertisements, websites, landing pages, social media (paid and
owned), webinar/podcast copy, video scripts and more.
- Assist in content development to support brand evolution across
our business, helping define value propositions and brand voice and
tone to align with the appropriate product/solution.
- Effectively operate within software platforms as assigned by
the department or business (ex. project management software, team
chat, or AI tools.)
- Guide content writers and production teams on best practices
for industry research, persona targeting, and production process
- Guide and delegate to designers to turn content into finished
pieces such as infographics, video, and other animated ads and
- Identify and develop customer profiles and persona
documentation; align with customer/ buyer journey. Understand
complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers
for software and solution purchases and translate that to
successful GTM strategies.
- Develop content marketing programs and campaigns to support
demand generation initiatives that contribute to new and existing
customer revenue goals.
- Develop and own the cross functional content calendar and
project management across blogs key social
- media inputs, and marketing collateral and content, including
expert insights, videos, webinars, case studies, updates to sales
- Develop messaging and positioning across sales and marketing
collateral including presentations, white papers, data sheets, and
other tools, to enable Go-To-Market teams to effectively
communicate the value of OneStream's platform.
- Assist in product launches in collaboration with product
management, develop collateral and sales tools, and work closely
with sales and marketing teams to craft marketing plans and own
product launches. Also, drive and support partner enablement in
collaboration with partner marketing.
- Partner with digital team where applicable to align strategies
to help drive performance of content distribution via all channels,
earned and paid, including email, social, SEO/website, ads, etc.
Collaborate closely on keywords and calls-to-action to increase
- Deliver dashboard and/or other reporting to team, highlighting
successes and making recommended strategic/tactical
- Conduct thorough research on industry trends, target audience
preferences, and competitor activities to identify content
opportunities and gaps.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business
goals, target audience personas, and product/service offerings to
create relevant and impactful content.
- Monitor and analyze content performance metrics to identify
areas for improvement and make data-driven
- Generate ideas to drive adoption of content across OneStream
stakeholder groups, while receiving and responding to customer and
internal stakeholder feedback.
- Proficiency in and use of SEO and Google Analytics
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or
equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 - 7 years copywriting and content creation experience in a
SaaS/B2B product or solution marketing field.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in a SaaS/B2B
- 3+ years of Enterprise Content Management Systems experience,
such as SharePoint, WordPress, Drupal
- Writing experience across channels, e.g. social, blogs, video
storyboards, website copy with SEO focus, whitepapers, webinars,
- Experience writing gated content (intended for
- Experience with research, content production, writing on-brand
and turning thought pieces into multiple content assets by
simplifying complex concepts and planning on multiple
- Integrated marketing management, generalist who can orchestrate
end to end marketing campaigns across channels, from strategy to
tactical execution and reporting; full campaign
- Experience with project management tools for tracking work a
plus (e.g. Asana, Monday.com).
- Familiarity of tools such as Canva and InDesign to help create
and manage multiple
Nice to Have
- Advanced degree/MBA
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, and
in-product engagement tools e.g., Intercomm a plus.
- Outstanding written, verbal and editing skills, including
application of brand voice.
- Ability to embrace change and love working in dynamic, growing
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with action-oriented
mindset focused on data-driven results.
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills to maximize
workflow efficiency, follow processes and effective presentation
- Strong reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starter.
- Independent thinker, uses good judgement
- Ability to think fast on their toes
- Sound decision making skills
- Ability to evaluate pros and cons
- Ability to multitask a variety of projects.
- Prioritization skills.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of
- Experience with OneStream Software not required.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States
WHO WE ARE
OneStream is an independent software company backed by private
equity investors. OneStream provides an intelligent finance
platform built to enable confident decision-making and maximize
business impact. OneStream unleashes organizational value by
unifying data management, financial close and consolidation,
planning, reporting, analytics and machine learning. We empower
Finance and Operations teams with AI-enabled insights to make
faster and more intelligent decisions every single day. All in a
single, modern CPM platform designed to continually evolve and
scale with your organization.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members
(formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the
word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and
help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to
get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming
to work, and happy to contribute to the team.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits at OneStream SoftwareOneStream employees are passionate,
hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our
customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They
consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to
keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#LI-Remote Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: OneStream Software, Detroit , Content Marketing Manager, Executive , Birmingham, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!